The Hangcha 10,000lb rough terrain forklift with 4WD was developed from the XF series forklifts that Hangcha Group manufactures. It uses the reliable Deutz diesel engine to give it the power needed to navigate through any terrain. This forklift, with a 10,000lb load capacity, easily navigates through the rugged roads found in the stone industry, lumber industry, and construction sites. The 4WD system works with the unique tire tread to provide traction in wet and slippery conditions. The 10,000lb rough terrain forklift, because the road isn’t always smooth.
- Working in unison, the suspension, overhead guard, full-floating transmission, engine shock absorbers, and the suspension seat provide a comfortable working environment with reduced noise and vibrations.
- The extra foot space is provided to significantly reduce operator fatigue.
- The non-slip step makes getting in and out of the forklift easy and safe.
- A newly designed steering wheel, new brake system, and easy-to-operate levers provide the operator with a comfortable operating experience.
- This forklift is designed to provide excellent all-around viability. Upward visibility is also great thanks to redesigned ring guard proof.
- The floorboard’s two-piece design makes it easy to lift and remove for access to the powertrain.
- The radiator cover fasteners can be turned easily by hand to enable quick inspections or servicing.
The Tier 4F compliant 3.6-litre DEUTZ engine produces its peak power (74.3hp) and torque (390Nm) at engine speeds as low as 1,300 rpm. This allows for great engine responsiveness and better fuel consumption.
- The truck chassis design was reinforced using CAE simulation software. The tilt cylinder and steering drive axle were also optimally designed using
- Dual air filters and a two-stage air filter are the standard configurations to guarantee that the engine can operate reliably for a long time.
- Deutz engine adopted the “TCI+CR+EGR+DOC” technical route so that Tier4F emissions can be met. This is both energy-saving and environmentally friendly. Being a turbocharged engine further enhances engine performance at low RPMs for improved power and tractive efforts.
- The oil filtration return device is part of the standard configuration to extend the service life of the truck’s hydraulic elements.
- New, higher specification, fork mounting means that more weight can be loaded.
- The transmission system is geared to get the maximum performance from the Deutz engine without reaching a high RPM. This improves fuel consumption, a reduction in noise, and increases the engine’s life.
- The new dynamic load sensing hydraulic steering system improves hydraulic efficiency and reliability.
- The new efficient lighting system uses LED’s and a new type of reflector to reduce energy consumption. This significantly improves illumination performance while also prolonging operation time.
- Wet brakes offer the maximum amount of service life for your brake system.
- The steering hydraulic circuit and the brake hydraulic circuit are independent of each other reducing the interference between the braking and steering systems. This creates a safer hydraulic braking system.
- Designed with an accumulator, the valve in the braking system is now safer and more reliable.
- The optional Operator Presence Sensing (OPS) system will cut off all actions of the mast and running actions of the truck to increase safety when the operator leaves the seat.
- The 10,000lb Rough Terrain forklift has a ground clearance of 14.6”. This keeps the truck moving through the roughest of applications. Hangcha Group also designed it to have a very low center of gravity by distributing the weight in the forklift. This gives it excellent stability when navigating through tough terrain.
- This rough terrain forklift features a manual locking differential to provide traction during inclement weather conditions and on rough operating surfaces. The operator locks the differential by pressing the switch. This prevents power loss when one wheel spins.
- A full-floating hydraulic drive gearbox has the function of switching between 2WD and 4WD, and can provide higher run speed and stronger climbing ability.
The Easy-to-Open Maintenance Hatch
Easily shift between the three forward gears to reach a top speed of 15.5 miles per hour.
The Comfortable and Spacious Operator Compartment
The Oscillating Steer Axle
The large instrument display panel is attached to the overhead guard for clear visibility.
The Tier 4F 3,6L DEUTZ Diesel Engine
- Counterweight Net Cover
- Full-Suspension Seat
- Overhead Guard Exhaust
- Fuel Tank Cap (with lock)
- Fan Protection Device
- Rear Workling Light
- Strobe Light
- Emergency Switch
- Right and Left Reflective Mirrors
- PVC Roof
- Wet brake
- Rear Reverse Grip with Horn Button
- Front Windshield and Wipers
- Full Cabin
- Solid Tire
- 3rd/4th/5th Valve
- Reverse Alarm
- Blue Light
- OPS System
- Overhead Fan
- Sideshifter and Fork Positioner