The Hangcha 5,000-7,000lb 4WD rough terrain forklifts are a group of tough, compact forklifts with a four-wheel drive system. Powered by the Kubota engine, these forklifts provide both the power and maneuverability to traverse through the toughest of terrain. This is the reason they are world-renowned for their superior performance, economy, and longevity.
Hangcha’s line of compact rough terrain forklifts were designed around the idea of being a multipurpose forklift. This concept refers to a forklift’s ability to work in many different environments, providing great performance, no matter how hard the conditions get. We studied all the specifications of the best forklifts around the world determining the characteristics that make a forklift work well in an industrial and rough terrain environment. We used this information to design a group of forklifts that can handle a multitude of different environments while remaining extremely productive. We designed the Hangcha 5,000-7,000lb 4WD Rough Terrain Forklift.
- The full-floating hydraulic transmission and the 4WD functionality work together to provide a higher running speed and stronger gradeability.
- The drive axle is equipped with wide deep-tread tires, wet brakes, an electronic locking differential, and a reinforced oscillating steering drive axle, to better adapt to special working conditions.
- New, higher specification, fork mounting means that more weight can be loaded.
- The oscillating steer axle allows either wheel to step over obstacles while keeping the truck and load level.
- The Kubota engine uses a pre-cleaner to filter dirt, debris, and water out of the air intake prior to the air filter. By keeping these particulates out, the engine can run more reliably in heavy-duty off-road applications. This also allows the end-user to go longer intervals in-between air filter changes.
- This rough terrain forklift features a manual locking differential to provide traction during inclement weather conditions and on rough operating surfaces. The operator locks the differential by pressing the switch. This prevents power loss when one wheel spins.
- The instrument display uses an easy to see 4” color LCD display with four interactive buttons and one CAN bus communication function. The communication protocol is compatible with SAE J1939 standards.
- The hydraulic transmission can shift between its three forward gears using the shifter stalk on the steering wheel column to reach a top speed of 16.2 miles per hour.
- The new dynamic load sensing hydraulic steering system improves hydraulic efficiency and reliability.
- The new efficient lighting system uses LED’s and a new type of reflector to reduce energy
consumption. This significantly improves illumination performance while also prolonging
The 6000lb rough terrain forklift has a ground clearance of 10.6”. This offers greater maneuverability and keeps the truck moving through the roughest of applications. Hangcha Group also designed it to have a very low center of gravity by distributing the weight in the forklift. This gives it excellent stability when navigating through tough terrain.
- When developing the rough terrain forklift, comfort and ease of operation were taken into account. For example, the amount of vibration that the operator felt was decreased thanks to compound engine dampers and a full floating seat. We understand that operator comfort leads to an increase in productivity and have designed our rough terrain forklifts based on this.
- The rubber damper between the frame and the steering axle, the compound engine damper, and the full floating powertrain achieves a flexible connection between the frame and the driving system. As a result, vibrations are significantly reduced to increase operator comfort.
- Extra foot space is provided to significantly reduce operator fatigue. The non-slip step makes getting in and out of the forklift easy and safe. A newly designed steering wheel, new brake system, and easy-to-operate levers provide the operator with a comfortable operating experience.
- The overhead guard is optimized to provide great rear visibility when traveling in reverse.
- The newly designed mast provides broad forward visibility due to the longer distance between the inside of the mast.
- The newly-developed 4” LCD instrument display has more comprehensive functions and offers more stable performance. The display shows the full truck state, fault codes, and other important information. This allows the operator to have a better understanding of the truck’s state and makes maintenance convenient.
- The forklift is now equipped with a next-generation integrated fuse box which makes maintenance and repair more convenient. The fuse box is laid out more intuitively and now offers better water-proof performance.
- The easy-to-open maintenance hatch provides quick access to the engine compartment.
- Wet brakes offer the maximum amount of service life for your brake system.
- The cover on the panel can be lifted up to easily check the brake fluid level.
- The floorboard’s two-piece design makes it easy to lift and remove for access to the powertrain.
- The radiator cover fasteners can be turned easily by hand to enable quick inspections or servicing.
- Hangcha uses the powerful turbocharged Kubota diesel engine in our rough terrain forklifts. The Kubota engine is Tier 4F compliant. The engine uses common rail fuel systems, diesel oxidation catalysts (DOC), and diesel particulate filters (DPF) to meet the Tier 4F compliance. This engine helps the Hangcha rough terrain forklifts maximize their efficiency and reliability for the end-user.
The Newly Improved Pre-Cleaner
The Oscillating Steer Axle
The Comfortable Operator Compartment
The Waterproof Fuse Box
The LCD Instrument Display
The differential is easily engaged from the dashboard.
- Hydraulic Transmission
- Electronic Locking Differential
- 4-Wheel Drive System
- Full Suspension Seat
- Return Oil Filter
- Large Capacity Aluminum Radiator
- Air Pre-Cleaner
- Front Working Light
- Strobe Light
- Boot Cover for Tilt Cylinder
- Rear Grip with Horn Button
- Wide Fork Carriage
- Wide Load Backrest
- LED Combination Lights
- Operator Presence Sensing System (OPS)
- Full Cabin
- Front Window
- L/R Mirror
- Fire Extinguisher
- Blue Light
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Valve
- Rear Working Light
- Full Free-Lift 3 Stage Mast
- Special Forks
- Specialty Attachments
- Customized Paint
- Air Conditioning
- Foam Filled Tires