Over 40 years of building forklifts have culminated in the XF Series from Hangcha Group. This experience, combined with the latest in forklift technology, the result is a line of forklifts that are efficient, environmentally conscious, comfortable, reliable, and safe. The XF series represents the true do it all forklift from Hangcha Group.
- Thanks to a series of technological innovations, the efficiency of the truck is improved and energy consumption is reduced.
- By optimizing the transmission design, the engineers were able to increase the maximum driving speed by 20%
- The new efficient lighting system uses LEDs and a new type of reflector to reduce energy consumption. This significantly improves illumination performance while also prolonging operation time.
- The new dynamic load sensing hydraulic steering system requires 15% less hydraulic oil while providing a 15% increase in lifting speed.
- While developing the 17,500-26,000lb XF Series, comfort and ease of operation were carefully considered. The engineers decreased vibration levels by using a compound engine damper and full floating seat and cabin. The forklift was made more comfortable because a comfortable operator leads to increased operational productivity.
- The foot space is now 30% wider to significantly reduce operator fatigue. The new wide, non-slip step makes getting in and out of the forklift safe and easy.
- The easy-to-operate levers provide total load handling operation. The armrest is provided to reduce fatigue. The optional electro-hydraulic proportional control system gives the forklift the ability to make load handling more sensitive and precise.
- The mast was redesigned to provide broad forward visibility. This was done by relocating the hydraulic pipes of the fork positioner to the outside of the mast.
- The new relocated, easy-to-see LCD instrument display lets the operator check on all aspects of operational status with a glance.
- The new automobile-style light/turn-signal stalk and the forward-reverse lever are ergonomically designed and arranged to improve comfort and productivity.
- Only 90N of force is required to engage the parking brake.
- The small-diameter steering wheel, with tilt adjustment, provides an optimal driving position for the operator. The superior responsiveness of the steering wheel optimizes maneuverability even in narrow spaces.
- The automobile-style suspended pedals provide a more ergonomic, operator-centered experience.
- By focusing on enhancing reliability and reducing downtime, the XF Series is able to increase productivity for the end-users.
- The patented plated-fin aluminum radiator is used to increase cooling and improved the forklift’s capability in harsh, hot environments.
- Dampening pads are placed where the chassis meets the steering axle, engine, torque converter, and overhead guard. The suspension seat also comes standard. This is all included in the design to reduce the amount of vibration to the operator and increase operator comfort.
- The chassis, mast, and front/rear axle are designed to be strong. These components are also made with durable components. This is all done to increase the safety and reliability of the truck when for use in high strength applications.
- The controllers, relays, and safety fuses are all placed in the dust and water-free controller box. The main electronic components are also waterproof. This allows the operator to use the forklift in wet environments.
- The new stamped air cleaner, with a double seal safety filter, is durable, corrosion-free, and vibration-resistant. This provides better filtration efficiency and lowers intake resistance.
- The brake and steering hydraulic systems are separated to prevent interference between each other and increase reliability.
- The battery is located above the fuel tank in a battery box. An adiabatic plate is placed between the box and the fuel tank to prolong the battery’s working life.
- The gearbox oil is fed through a return oil filter and multi-valve to improve the cleanliness of the hydraulic oil and improve the systems working life.
- Designed for easy inspection and servicing. The XF Series’ quick and easy maintenance reduces downtime and operational costs.
- The location of the air filter allows for easy reach and replacement when the filter needs to be changed.
- The brake drum is installed outside of wheel hub allowing for easy removal and installation of the brake shoes.
- The engine oil level dipstick, hydraulic filter, and water separator are easy to reach and allow for easy maintenance.
- The gas spring support for the front cover of the radiator auto-opens when the rear cover of the radiator is opened.
- A wide range of technology is applied to ensure absolute safety for both the operator and those in the vicinity.
- There’s an energy accumulator in the braking system. This allows for the brakes to continue to function after the engine is shut off.
- There is a locking mechanism found on the engine hood, damper, and parking brake for the operator’s safety.
- The Operator Presence Sensing System incorporates a lifting, tilting, and traveling stop function. When the operator leaves the seat, the system automatically locks the lifting/tilting functions and disables the forklift from traveling to ensure safety.
- The throttling device locks the mast in place if there is a hydraulic failure. This adds to the operational safety of the truck.
Soft Landing System
Shock Absorption Technology
The New Stamped Air Cleaner
Noise Reduction Technology
- Full Cabin
- Cabin Heater
- Front Window with Wiper
- Solid Pneumatic Tire
- Non-Marking Tire
- Full Suspension Seat
- Fire Extinguisher
- Special Colors
- Counterweight Grill
- Air Pre-Cleaner
- Radiator Screen
- Fan Protector
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Valve
- Electro-Hydraulic Proportional Control System
- Front & Rear Working Lights
- Full Free Lift 2 Stage Mast
- Full Free Lift 3 Stage Mast
- Various Special Forks
- Wider Fork Carriages
- Wider Load Backrest
- Various Specialty Attachments