The X Series Electric Lithium-ion Cushion Tire Forklift is designed to work in North American warehouses and manufacturing facilities. Thanks to its vented counterweight and good ground clearance, Hangcha’s lithium-ion powered cushion forklift can successfully take on harsh indoor operational environments while still maintaining a lifting capacity of up to 12,000lbs. The exterior of this electric forklift is also powder coated in a durable, easy to see, green finish that designates it as lithium-ion powered.
In developing the X Series Electric Lithium-ion Cushion Tire Forklift, ergonomic design, comfort, and ease of operation were carefully considered. This is because comfortable operating environments contribute to increased productivity among operators.
Designed as a dedicated lithium-ion powered forklift, allows for a larger operator compartment that is more ergonomic and comfortable. It also gives operators a wide view of their surroundings.
The large LCD colored display allows operators to clearly see the status of the forklift. They can also easily change the forklift’s settings thanks to the intuitive controls of the display.
The adjustable steering wheel and seat position allow for operators to find their ideal operating position.
The large brake pedal and regenerative braking function effectively reduce operator fatigue to allow them to work longer.
The forklift’s full suspension seat and high-positioned, shock-absorbing steer axle provide the operator with a more comfortable ride quality when operating the forklift.
Hangcha designed the X Series Electric Lithium-ion Cushion Tire Forklift to be safe. By using a dedicated chassis design, low profile counterweight, OPS System, and the automatic deceleration while turning feature, Hangcha is able to keep operators safe while operating the lithium-ion cushion forklift
The X Series Electric Lithium-ion Cushion Tire Forklift features a dedicated lithium-ion design. This means that the lithium-ion battery pack is placed lower in the chassis. By doing this, Hangcha is able to increase the longitudinal and lateral stability of the forklift and give it a lower center of gravity. This provides the operator with a stable and safe forklift.
The X Series Electric Lithium-ion Cushion Tire Forklift is designed with a low counterweight to improve operator visibility.
This forklift features an Operator Presence Sensing (OPS) System to ensure that the forklift is safe and unintentional movements of the forklift won’t occur.
The controller senses when the forklift is being turned and reduces its speed automatically. This ensures the safety of both the operator and the forklift.
Designed around an 80V system, the X Series Electric Lithium-ion Cushion Tire Forklift provides users with an energy saving and efficient alternative to similarly spec’d I.C powered forklifts.
The X Series Electric Lithium-ion Cushion Tire Forklift features an efficient high-torque electric motor to significantly improve the forklift’s travel speed, gradeability, and lifting speed.
The 80V system manages energy more efficiently. Combined with the optional larger batteries and dual charging ports, operators can use the forklift for extended periods of time. This includes 24 hour shifts when opportunity charging.
The forklift features an internal gear pump with two-stage pressure design and a slope-shaped operation curve. Combined with the forklift’s load sensing multiway valve, the X Series Electric Lithium-ion Cushion Tire Forklift is able to consume less energy. In addition, these features allow operators to accurately manipulate materials.
Hangcha designed the X Series Electric Lithium-ion Cushion Forklift to be reliable and easy to maintain. By using key components, specific designs, and testing, Hangcha is able to build a reliable forklift that operators can count on.
The forklift’s open counterweight and additional cooling fans ensure that the system runs reliably through harsh indoor operational environments. Switches, connectors, instruments, and other key parts are sourced from industry known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
The X Series Electric Lithium-ion Cushion Forklift features removable left and right side panels, rear baseplate, and a wide opened hood to facilitate easy access to main components.
The battery compartment features rollers to laterally remove the battery pack.
The drive unit is removable to lower the overall maintenance cost of the forklift.
1. Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) continually monitors energy management and ensures reliable operation.
2. HANGCHA provides these Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 ) battery packs with up to a 10 year or 20,000 hour warranty.
3. See warranty certificate for specific warranty information on the Lithium Iron Phosphate battery packs.
- Powerful AC Traction Motor
- Powerful AC Pump Motor
- INMOTION Controller
- CATL Lithium-ion Battery Pack
- Smooth Cushion Tires
- Low Noise Gear Pump
- Multi-Function Instrument Cluster
- Integral Rubber Pedal Pad
- LED Combination Headlights & Taillights
- Stamped Hood with Gas Shocks
- Stamped Iron Side Plates
- Stamped Stainless Steel Boarding Step
- Mechanical Parking Handbrake
- Automatic Deceleration while Turning Function
- Operator Presence Sensing System (OPS)
- Soft Landing System
- SPE Power Selection
- DC-DC Converter
- Tilt Cylinder Piston Sleeve
- Electronic Cooling Fan
- Dual Hydraulic Multiway Valves
- Emergency Cut-Off Switch
- Reverse Alarm
- Tow Pin
- Load-Sensing Multiway Valve
- Limited Free-Lift 2 Stage Mast
- Locking Tilting Hydraulic Valve
- Hydraulic Oil Tank with an Oil Suction & Recycling Filter
- Small Diameter Steering Wheel
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Panoramic Rear View Mirror
- Cup Holder
- Larger Capacity CATL Lithium-ion Battery Packs
- Pin Code or Card Access
- Permanent Magnet Traction Motor
- Permanent Magnet Pump Motor
- Non-Marking Solid Cushion Tire
- Left & Right Rearview Mirrors
- Reverse Camera System
- Front/Rear Blue Lights
- Rear Working Lights
- Three-Sided, One-Line Projection Light
- Freezer Package
- Rear Reverse Grip with Horn Button
- Lockable Hood
- Integrated Fingertip Control System
- Triple Hydraulic Multiway Valves
- Quadruple Hydraulic Multiway Valves
- Quintuple Hydraulic Multiway Valves
- Grammer Full Suspension Seat
- Large Forced Cooling Fan
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Valve Group
- Fire Extinguisher
- Full-Free Lift 3 Stage Mast
- Lift Buffering System
- Widened/Heightened Load Backrest
- Widened Fork Carriage
- Integral Side Shifter
- Various Fork Lengths
- Various Optional Attachments