The 3,500lb Swing Reach Turret Truck, powered by Lithium-ion Battery Packs, is a new chassis designed for VERY narrow aisles and high bay warehouses. Thanks to the narrow design, high lift, and automatic positioning system that this turret truck offers, operations are able to save money and efficiently move more materials in their warehouses.The design also allows for businesses to increase their warehouse capacity by over 233% when compared to a traditional warehouse layout.
1. The Swing Reach Turret Truck has a smooth vivid profile and was designed to be ergonomic. The exterior of this forklift is powder coated in a durable, easy-to-see, green finish that designates it as lithium-ion powered.
2. The turret truck is made of robust materials to create a durable product that is able to successfully take on the wear and tear of very narrow aisle operations.
1. The turret truck works well in very narrow aisles and offers a fork lift height of up to 483” to maximize the space in your warehouses.
2. The high lift mast boasts a high load capacity to improve stacking efficiency.
3. The high-power AC hydraulic pump and large-displacement, low-noise gear pumps are used to increase the lifting speed, lowering speed, and operational efficiency of the turret truck.
4. The electro-hydraulic control hydraulic system is designed to be energy efficient. By doing this, Hangcha was able to increase the operating time of the turret truck.
5. With multiple speed models, the turret truck is adapted to different operating conditions.
1. The turret truck features an electromagnetic braking system. This increases the safety and efficiency of the turret truck when braking.
2. The advanced electro-hydraulic control system senses the traveling speed, lifting height, turning angle, and load weight. By sensing the positions, speed, and weight, the turret truck is able to intelligently identify the fork’s position and safely determine the maximum travel speed that the operator can travel.
3. The integrated mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic control of the turret truck allows for the step-less speed regulation of the fork and turret truck’s position. This allows for more precise and stable control.
4. The large-screen LCD display and the gauges with fault self-diagnosis functions can accurately display information in harsh environments.
5. The new AC control system allows for the precise adjustment of the turret truck’s performance to increase operation time in between charges.
6. The dynamic variable hydraulic system increases the turret truck’s efficiency by enabling the hydraulic oil to run at lower temperatures.
1. The high strength design of the main force-bearing components, such as the frame and mast, are designed to meet heavy-duty operating conditions.
2. The main electrical components such as the motor controller, contactor, power plug, and emergency cut-off switch are all parts from industry-known suppliers to ensure reliability and safety.
3. The AC power system is highly efficient. It offers complete protection and greatly improves the reliability and service life of the turret truck.
4. The optional combined front and rear wheel braking system increases the turret truck’s braking torque. This is used in slippery warehouse floor environments.
5. The double safety pedals, left and right guardrails, automatic induction joystick, and other active and passive safety systems are equipped to prevent hazards caused by misoperation.
6. The optimized design of the wide-view mast enables the operator to get a better view and thus operate the swing reach turret truck safely.
1. The electro-hydraulic proportional integrated control system allows for more accurate and smooth operations.
2. The EPS (Electric Power Steering) system makes turning more gentle and comfortable.
3. The joystick can be adjusted according to the operator’s usage and habits.
4. A new integrated instrument display is easy to read and controls the functions of the turret truck.
1. The brushless AC motor is maintenance-free and significantly reduces operating costs.
2. The hood fully opens and enables easy repair, maintenance, and commissioning.
3. The turret truck’s electrical components are centrally placed on the chassis to allow for easy diagnosis and maintenance of the truck.
1. Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) continually monitors energy management and ensures reliable operation.
2. HANGCHA provides these Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 ) battery packs with a 10 year or 20,000 hour warranty.
3. See warranty certificate for specific warranty information on the Lithium Iron Phosphate battery packs.
Ergonomic Operator Controls
Easy Access Charging Port
Maintenance Free LiFePO4 Battery Pack
Operators Can Change their Operating Position Between Standing and Seated
- AC Motor and Controller
- Two Standard Driving Positions: Stand-Up & Seated
- Electro-Hydraulic Proportional Valve System
- Low-Noise, Large Displacement Hydraulic Pump
- Battery Compartment Rollers
- Electric Horn
- Back-Up Alarm
- Left and Right Lateral Barriers
- Multi-Function Instrument Display
- Fork Height Display
- Strobe Light
- LED Cabin Light
- Safety Harness
- Polyurethane Tire
- Laneway Mode
- Electric Power Steering System
- Electromagnetic Parking Brake
- Security Operating System
- Chain Looseness Reminder
- Automatic Deceleration Through Turns
- When Lifting, Travel Speed is Automatically Controlled
- Different Battery Sizes
- Various Fork Specifications
- Various Mast Heights
- Blue Light
- Operator Fan
- 12V Power Outlet
- Fire Extinguisher
- Monitoring System
- Magnetic Navigation
- Guide Rollers
- Load Height Limiting System
- Front and Rear Braking System