The Regional Service Representative (RSR) is the local service contact between HC Forklift America (HCFA) and our dealers in the local region. This position will provide outstanding support to the HCFA dealer network with rapid response on technical service questions and service-related training. The position will also act as a liaison between dealers and HCFA to communicate the needs and requirements of the dealer network. The RSR will be relied on to also support other dealer operations such as the Parts Dept., Warranty Dept., and Technical Training as needed. This position will regularly report service and technical issues to HCFA management with recommendations for resolution. Extensive travel (50-75%) will be required to directly support assigned dealers, key account customers, provide regional training, attend events, etc. After hours phone support is expected to meet the needs of our dealers and customers. Periodic travel to HCFA HQ in Charlotte, NC, for training and events is required.
- Provide onsite technical assistance to support dealer network regarding warranty, service, and repair of products.
- Support dealer warranty concerns as needed.
- Provide service training and product information to align with our dealer expectations.
- Coordinates support through communications with the Senior Service Reps and HCFA Management.
- Investigate and communicate through the problem-solving process and quality concerns to our cross-functional team for permanent corrective resolution.
- Visit local end-users and key account customers with the local HC Dealer for technical support and professional issue resolution.
- Support dealer service technicians on day-to-day duties and, in addition, support dealer Sales, Parts, and Operations as needed.
- Participates in OSHA compliance; actively identifying and advocating improved safety for technicians.
- Available for after-hour calls from the dealer network to assist with service-related concerns.
*Duties assigned in addition as required.
- Associate’s Degree, technical degree in a related field, or related experience.
- 5+ years of related technical field experience specific to forklifts
- 3+ years training dealers and employees in forklift mechanics, or 5+ years in mobile industrial equipment
- Must be experienced with the interaction and expectations of the Dealer/OEM service processes and policies.
- Must have a positive demeanor and represent HCFA in a professional manner.
- Current Forklift certification and able to maintain.
- This position works remotely and must reside in the territory or region assigned to the RSR.
- Please do not apply unless you meet the job qualifications. Automotive only experience does not apply to this position.
- Accountable and willing to take ownership of issues for resolution
- Customer service
- Excels in communication both written and verbal.
- Team building
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Computer literate: Microsoft Applications and cloud-based platforms
To apply, send an updated resume and cover letter to our HR and Office Manager, Adean Holloway.
Toll-Free: (888) 652-8395
Phone: (980) 332-4648
Fax: (980) 888-8336