The A Series Electric Lithium-ion Stand-Up Tow Tractor is a logistics handling device developed by Hangcha Group for the high-intensity operating conditions of the North American market. With the AC drive technology, it offers high performance and low maintenance costs. It is also safe, reliable, and can be easily operated. The A Series Electric Lithium-ion Stand-Up Tow Tractor is an ideal tool for moving materials throughout a workshop, warehouse, or manufacturing facility.
- The A Series Electric Lithium-ion Stand-Up Tow Tractor has a smooth vivid profile and was designed to be ergonomic. The exterior of this forklift is powder coated in a durable, easy-to-see, green finish that designates it as a lithium-ion powered tow tractor.
- This tow tractor uses stamped steel plates and injection molded parts. This creates a robust and durable product that is able to successfully take on the wear and tear of a workshop, warehouse, or manufacturing facility.
- The electric power steering system helps operators to easily maneuver the tow tractor.
- The maintenance-free, high-power, brushless AC traction motor has excellent acceleration, performance, good climbing ability, and low heat generation.
- The CURTIS control system provides accurate, stable, and more efficient control of the AC traction motor.
- The CANBUS structure makes the communication between the different parts of the truck faster and more reliable.
- The tow tractor uses the regenerative braking system to prevent it from sliding down a ramp.
- The switches, controller, connectors, and battery plug are all parts from industry-known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
- The larger operating compartment, double pedal cushion, and ergonomic backrest provides a comfortable workspace for the user.
- Thanks to the tiller’s design, all operations can be completed with one hand.
- When in turtle mode, the truck can be driven slow easily, and more accurately.
- The tow tractor is designed to provide excellent visibility while it is being operated.
- The operator is able to get on and off the tow tractor with ease thanks to how the operator platform is designed.
- With a high-strength steel frame structure, the truck’s frame has a large residual load capacity and a long service life.
- The auxiliary wheel uses a shock absorber–torsion bar structure to ensure that the forklift has good stability.
- The electrical system uses waterproof connectors and protection on the wires and cables to improve the electronic’s reliability.
- The tow tractor features both release and emergency brakes to ensure safe driving.
- Regenerative braking prevents the tiller tractor from sliding down ramps for operational safety.
- The red brake button on the head of the tiller causes the pallet truck to brake when pressed. This prevents the operator from being injured.
- When the operator releases the pedal while driving, the truck will automatically reduce its travel speed and steering angle.
- The truck also disables the lifting and lowering functions to ensure operator safety.
- When the “rabbit” switch is turned on, the driver automatically reduces the maximum steering angle to avoid the danger of sudden large-angle turns at high speed.
- The brushless AC drive motor is maintenance-free. This significantly reduces the operating costs of the pallet truck.
- The multi-functional, large screen instrument display includes the battery display, real-time speed, and self-diagnostic functions to facilitate maintenance and operation.
- The maintenance hatch opens to allow for easy access to all of the truck’s components.
- The spindles are equipped with lubricated sleeves and oil cups to facilitate maintenance and promote a long service life.
- Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) continually monitors energy management and ensures reliable operation.
- HANGCHA provides these Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery packs with up to a 5 year or 10,000 hour warranty. See warranty certificate for specific warranty information on the Lithium Iron Phosphate battery packs.
The tiller head can be turned sideways for easy charging access.
The buttons on the backrest greatly improve operation.
Different tow hook assemblies can be attached.
Battery Side Roll Out
- AC Drive Motor
- AC Curtis Controller
- Standard Tow Pin
- Multi-Functional Instrument Display
- Electric Power Steering System
- Key Switch
- Caster Wheel
- PU Drive Wheel
- Rubber Load Wheel
- Battery Side Extraction
- Different Tow Hook Options
- Adjustable Height Tiller Head
- Large Storage Tote
- Blue Light
- Operator Fan
- Packaging Film Holder