Hangcha has extended the load capacity range of the XC Series lithium-ion forklifts to 11,000lbs. Designed around the battery, these forklifts offer a stable, high power, reliable, and maintenance-free alternative to the traditional core IC forklifts.
- These forklifts are designed to have an operating space more than 50% larger than a traditional electric forklift.
- The 4” color LCD instrument panel in the driver’s cab is positioned overhead and can be seen when the driver lifts their head. This also allows for easy access to the function buttons.
- The ergonomically designed tilt-adjustable small-diameter steering wheel combined with a seat with 8.3“ of adjust-ability allows the operator to find their optimal driving position. This allows the operator to be more productive.
- The large brake pedal and regenerative braking function effectively reduces driver fatigue.
1. The rear axle connects to the newly designed chassis via a floating suspension system. The floating suspension system, combined with the MOSFET controller automatically decelerating while turning, improves stability and operator comfort.
2. The MOSFET integrated control system ensures smooth and accurate driving and lifting control. It also provides excellent speed regulation, regenerative braking, reverse braking, and anti-sliding on ramps. The MOSFET integrated control system adds to the safety and reliability of the XC series forklifts.
3. The high-power AC traction motor bolts to the chassis via a bridge-type structure for increased stability.
4. The controller, connectors, battery plug, and emergency switch are all parts from industry-known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
1. The hood and side plates fully seal to protect all of the forklift’s major components, including the electrically controlled components, motors, electrical components, etc., from dust and water.
2. Although the drive motor is low to the ground to help with the forklift’s center of gravity, it still is waterproof. This substantially increases the forklift’s reliability.
3. The battery packs can be easily removed by a manual or electric pallet jack.
1. Thanks to lithium-ion technology, this forklift features opportunity charging. This means that the forklift can work through several shifts, charging during breaks, without needing to stop for hours to recharge. Combined with regenerative braking during deceleration, the powertrain is designed with efficiency in mind.
2. An ultra-high power AC pump motor is used. The system is highly efficient and offers complete protection functions, built-in speed sensors, and temperature sensors to greatly improved the reliability and life span of the motor.
1. The emergency cut-off switch is equipped as apart of the standard configuration.
2. The standard configuration provides a fork descending buffering function (soft landing feature). In addition, an optional electronic control function for buffering the fork when lifting is provided to protect the goods from falling and damaging the ground.
3. The optional descending lock function disables the mast from descending when the operator leaves the forklift’s seat.
4. The optional alarm buzzer for the handbrake prompts the operator to pull up the handbrake before leaving the truck.
5. The XC Series forklifts have a PIN code system for safety and security. 99 sets of PIN codes are available for the administrator to assign to keep irrelevant personnel from starting the forklift.
6. The XC Series forklifts can have up to three horn buttons. The driver’s steering wheel (standard), Grammer fingertip control armrest (optional), and rear reverse grip horn button (optional) are all used for alerting and protecting people in the surrounding area.
1. Lithium-ion technology (Lithium Iron-Phosphate), was developed jointly by HANGCHA and CATL for use in material handling equipment applications. These innovative and reliable battery cells and modules are manufactured to the highest standard by CATL exclusively for HANGCHA’s forklift line.
2. Rapid and opportunity charging ensures continuous availability of the material handling equipment.
3. Lightweight design, highly efficient, maintenance-free, and a long service life are all benefits of the XC series.
4. The newly designed chassis has a low center of gravity allowing the operator to feel stable while turning the forklift thanks to being designed around the lithium-ion technology.
5. The Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) continually monitors energy management and ensures reliable operation. HANGCHA provides the Lithium Iron Phosphate battery packs with up to a 10 year or 20,000 hour warranty.
- High Power AC Drive Motors
- Solid Pneumatic Tires
- High Power AC Hydraulic Pump Motor
- Silent Gear Pump
- Multi-Function Color LCD Instrument Display
- Large Integral Rubber Pedal Pad
- Stamped Iron Hood & Side Plates
- Stamped Stainless Steel Non-Slip Step
- The Gas Hood Strut with a Touch-Proof Mechanism
- Handbrake with a Touch-Proof Mechanism
- Turning Deceleration Function
- Smart Cloud Module
- Soft Landing Forks
- SPE Controller Power Selection
- Mileage & Operating Time Display
- Integrated Fuse Box
- Charging Muzzle that meets Safety Standards
- DC-DC converter
- Electronic Cooling Fan
- DoubleT Multi-Way Valve
- Emergency Cut-Off Switch
- Backup Alarm
- Tow Pin
- Tool Box & Clipboard
- Load Sensing Steering System
- Standard Limited Free Lift 2 Stage Mast
- Lithium-ion Battery Packs with Electric Heating Elements
- LED Combination Headlights, Rear LED Combination Lights, and Three-Color Taillights
- Pin Code and Card Entry
- Non-Marking Solid Tires
- Left and Right Rearview Mirrors
- Backup Camera
- Front & Rear Blue Lights
- Rear Working Lights
- Lithium Battery Charger
- Cold Storage
- Rear Grip with Horn Button
- Operator Presence System
- Triple Multi-Way Valve
- Quadruple Multi-Way Valve
- Quintuple Multi-Way Valve
- Widened / Heightened Load Backrest
- Widened Fork Carriage
- Other Dimension Forks
- Full Free Lift 2 Stage Mast
- Full Free Lift 3 Stage Mast
- Side Shifter
- Other Specialty Options
- Grammer MSG531 Suspension Seat
- Grammer Fingertip Control Armrest System