The A Series Electric Lithium-ion End Control Rider Pallet Truck is a logistics handling device developed by Hangcha Group for the high-intensity operating conditions of the North American market. With the AC drive technology, it offers high performance and low maintenance costs. It is also safe, reliable, and can be easily operated. This end control rider pallet truck is an ideal tool for loading, unloading, and handling palletized goods in warehouses and workshops.
1. The A Series Lithium-ion End Control Rider has a smooth vivid profile and was designed to be ergonomic. The exterior of this forklift is powder coated in a durable, easy to see, green finish that designates it as a lithium-ion powered pallet truck.
2. This end control rider uses stamped steel plates and injection molded parts. This creates a robust and durable product that is able to successfully take on the wear and tear of a warehouse environment.
1. Low-noise reduction gearbox and high-elasticity PU traction wheel result in low noise.
2. Additional wheels supported with PU blocks and springs realize more stable traveling.
3. The inner concave design at bottom of the machine’s hood offers more room for the operator’s feet.
1. The brushless AC travel motor features excellent acceleration, outstanding climbing ability, low heat emission, and is maintenance-free.
2. The CANBUS structure makes communication between all of the machine’s functions faster and more reliable.
3. The operating handle’s picking button is a part of the pallet truck’s standard configuration. This allows the pallet truck to be operated from the side to increase the efficiency of the picking operation.
4. The pallet truck’s regenerative braking feature prevents it from sliding on a grade.
1. The pallet truck frame is made of high-strength steel plates. It is designed to have a long service life in various working conditions.
2. The box-type stamped forks are stronger, more rigid, and impact resistant.
3. Water-proof plug connectors offer protection for all of the cables. This significantly increases the reliability of the end control rider’s electrical system.
4. The limit switch of the lifting motor eliminates the overflow of the hydraulic power unit. This is more energy efficient and can protect the power unit’s motor.
1. Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) continually monitors energy management and ensures reliable operation.
2. HANGCHA provides these Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 ) battery packs with up to a 5 year or 10,000 hour warranty.
3. See warranty certificate for specific warranty information on the Lithium Iron Phosphate battery packs.
1. The end control pallet truck features three types of braking functions, release braking, reverse braking, and emergency braking, for safe operation.
2. The anti-sliding function on a grade ensures a safe operational workspace.
3. The emergency reversing button at top of the tiller protects the operator from being injured in case of an emergency during backward operation of the truck.
- Highly Efficient AC Driving Motor
- High Performance PU Driving Wheels
- High Performance Hydraulic Power Unit
- CURTIS AC Controller
- Anti-Skid Pedal Pad for Standing Operation
- Load Backrest
- PU Buffering Elastic Auxiliary Wheels
- CANBUS Multi-Functional Operating Handle
- Multi-Functional Interactive Instrument Display
- Electromagnetic Brake
- 28” Distance between Fork-Arms
- Storage Box
- Optional Fork Lengths:
54”, 60”, 84”, 96”, 132”, or 144”
- Electronic Power Steering
- Knee Pad