The A Series Electric Lithium-ion Center Control Rider Pallet Truck is a logistics handling device developed by Hangcha Group for the high-intensity operating conditions of the North American market. With the AC drive technology, it offers high performance and low maintenance costs. It is also safe, reliable, and can be easily operated. This center control rider pallet truck is an ideal tool for loading, unloading, and handling palletized goods in warehouses and workshops.
1. The A Series Lithium-ion Center Control Rider has a smooth vivid profile and was designed to be ergonomic. The exterior of this forklift is powder coated in a durable, easy to see, green finish that designates it as a lithium-ion powered pallet truck.
2. This end control rider uses stamped steel plates and injection molded parts. This creates a robust and durable product that is able to successfully take on the wear and tear of a warehouse environment.
1. The operating compartment provides a large and comfortable workspace for the user.
2. Thanks to the tiller’s design, all operations can be completed with one hand.
3. When in turtle mode, the truck can be driven slow easily, and more accurately.
4. The pallet truck was designed to provide excellent visibility while it is being operated.
5. The operator is able to get on and off the pallet truck with ease thanks to how the operator platform is designed.
1. The electric power steering system helps operators to easily maneuver the pallet truck.
2. The maintenance-free, high-power, brushless AC traction motor has excellent acceleration, performance, good climbing ability, and low heat generation.
3. The CURTIS control system provides accurate, stable, and more efficient control of the AC traction motor.
4. The CANBUS structure makes the communication between the different parts on the truck faster and more reliable.
5. The truck uses the regenerative braking system to prevent the pallet truck from sliding down a ramp.
6. The hydraulic pump, switches, controller, connectors, and battery plug are all parts from industry known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
1. With a high-strength steel frame structure, the truck’s frame has a large residual load capacity and a long service life.
2. The auxiliary wheel uses a shock absorber–torsion bar structure to ensure that the forklift has good stability.
3. The electrical system uses waterproof connectors and protection on the wires and cables to improve the electronic’s reliability.
4. The pump motor has a longer service life and saves energy because of the electronic lifting limit switch on the motor.
5. The low noise and vibration hydraulic power unit enables stable and reliable lifting and lowering.
6. The punched formed forks provide higher strength and are impact resistant.
7. The pallet truck is equipped with tip guides to improve operational efficiency.
1. Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) continually monitors energy management and ensures reliable operation.
2. HANGCHA provides these Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 ) battery packs with up to a 5 year or 10,000 hour warranty.
3. See warranty certificate for specific warranty information on the Lithium Iron Phosphate battery packs.
1. The center control pallet truck features both release and emergency brakes to ensure safe driving.
2. Regenerative braking prevents the pallet truck from sliding down ramps for operational safety.
3. The red brake button on the head of the tiller causes the pallet truck to brake when pressed. This prevents the operator from being injured.
4. The pallet truck has dual protection features for operator safety.
5. The lifting limit switch prevents the mechanism from lifting the load too high. The controller prevents the pallet truck from rapidly starting or stopping. These features ensure that the load won’t shift and hurt the operator.
6. When the operator releases the pedal while driving, the truck will automatically reduce its travel speed and steering angle. The truck also disables the lifting and lowering functions to ensure operator safety.
1. The brushless AC drive motor is maintenance-free. This significantly reduces the operating costs of the pallet truck.
2. The multi-functional, large screen instrument display includes the battery display, real-time speed, and self-diagnostic functions to facilitate maintenance and operation.
3. The maintenance hatch opens to allow for easy access to all of the truck’s components.
4. The spindles are equipped with lubricated sleeves and oil cups to facilitate maintenance and promote a long service life.
- Brushless AC Drive Motor
- Curtis Controller
- Hydraulic Power Unit
- Multi-Functional Large LCD Screen Instrument Display
- Electric Power Steering System
- Key Switch
- Electronic Lifting Limit
- Polyurethane Load & Drive Wheel
- Second Level Order Picking Platform
- Packaging Film Holder
- Storage Box