The new lithium-ion powered A Series Mini Stock Picker is designed to allow users to finally ditch their rolling ladders in retail environments and quickly pick stock in small warehouses. It is powered by Hangcha’s Lithium Iron Phosphate technology and features a maintenance-free battery pack. The mini stock picker is designed around a small footprint and can safely lift operators up to 118”. Its ergonomic design allows operators to comfortably pick and transport goods in narrow, low environments such as small warehouses, supermarkets, and laboratories.
The A Series Electric Lithium-ion Mini Stock Picker is designed to work in North American retail spaces, small warehouses, and laboratories. Thanks to its small footprint, it can successfully take on tight indoor operational environments while still maintaining a load capacity of up to 470lbs. The exterior of this electric stock picker features a durable, easy to see, green finish that designates it as lithium-ion powered.
Hangcha designed the A Series Mini Stock Picker to be reliable. By using key components, specific designs, and testing, Hangcha is able to build a reliable stock picker that operators can count on.
- The A Series Mini Stock Picker is designed around a high-strength steel frame to ensure its reliability.
- The wires and cables are routed so that they are protected when the mini stock picker is being used. This increases the reliability of the electrical system.
- Switches, connectors, instruments, and other key parts are sourced from industry known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
In developing the A Series Electric Lithium-ion Mini Stock Picker, ergonomic design, comfort, and ease of operation were carefully considered. This is because comfortable operating environments contribute to increased productivity among operators.
Lifting & lowering of the mast are buffered to improve comfort.
Operator fatigue is reduced thanks to the thick pedal and door pads.
The multi-function instrument display includes functions such as mode selection and wheel position. The instrument display also clearly shows various information about the stock picker.
The mini stock picker features an optional tray that can be lifted electrically.
The A Series is designed to facilitate easy inspections and servicing. Easy maintenance reduces the amount of downtime and decreases the cost of ownership.
The maintenance-free brushless AC motor and maintenance-free lithium-ion battery significantly reduce operating costs and downtime.
The integrated battery display, timer, and fault self-diagnosis gauge allow operators to see the stock picker’s current status and facilitate maintenance as needed.
All of the stock picker’s components are placed at the front of the frame. By simply opening the hood, repairs to be done quickly and easily, thanks to this design.
The lower operation panel is designed to enable the operation of the Mini Stock Picker, such as lifting and lowering the platform and releasing the brake, to be performed outside the vehicle. This is designed to facilitate easy maintenance of the stock picker.
A wide range of technology is applied to ensure absolute safety for both the operator and those in the vicinity.
The left and right hand sensors and the safety pedals feature sensors to ensure the operator is in the correct operating position.
The Mini Stock Picker features a tilt switch sensor and a door guardrail sensing switch to increase operational safety.
The driving speed directly correlates with lifting height to ensure safe operation. This means that the higher the lifting height, the lower the driving speed and the slower the mini stock picker accelerates.
The controller offers limits the stock picker’s speed when cornering to ensure smooth and safe operation.
The Mini Stock Picker features a manual emergency descending function that can be engaged at the rear of the stock picker to lower the platform.
When operating the mini stock picker, the front and rear flashing lights alert surrounding personnel and help reduce workplace accidents.
- The A Series Mini Stock Picker uses a green, environmentally friendly, and efficient Lithium Iron Phosphate battery.
- An integrated charger enables quick and easy charging.
- The load tray and platform tray can be lifted manually or electronically. This enables higher picking and transportation efficiency.
- The maintenance-free, brushless AC walking motor has excellent acceleration performance and low heat generation.
- The mini stock picker uses a CANBUS structure so that communication between components is faster and more reliable.
- The advanced AC control system ensures accurate and stable control of the A Series Mini Stock Picker.
1. Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) continually monitors energy management and ensures reliable operation.
2. HANGCHA provides these Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 ) battery packs with up to a 10 year or 20,000 hour warranty.
3. See warranty certificate for specific warranty information on the Lithium Iron Phosphate battery packs.
Front Working Light