Hangcha Forklift America Introduces a New Full Line of Lithium-ion Powered Material Handling Equipment
Charlotte, NC: HC Forklift America Corporation (HCFA), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hangcha Group, is excited to announce the release of a new full line of lithium-ion powered material handling equipment. As technological innovators, Hangcha Group saw the benefits of lithium-ion technology and how it could revolutionize the material handling industry. We partnered with CATL, the largest global lithium-ion battery pack manufacturer, to build lithium-ion battery packs that work in material handling applications. The result is a full line of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) powered material handling equipment that has been tested over 273 different times for safety and reliability. This full line of lithium-ion material handling equipment includes 16 new models in Classes 1, 2, 3, and 6, in addition to the 5 models that are already sold in the U.S. Market.
The Full Line of Lithium-ion Powered Material Handling Equipment Includes:
• 1,000-1,700lb 3 Wheel Electric Lithium-ion Forklift
• 3,200-4,000lb 3 Wheel Electric Lithium-ion Forklift*
• 3,000-5,000lb 3 Wheel Electric Lithium-ion Stand-up Counterbalanced Forklift
• 4,000-6,500lb Electric Lithium-ion Cushion Tire Forklift
• 4,000-7,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Lite Pneumatic Tire Forklift*
• 4,000-7,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Pneumatic Tire Forklift*
• 8,000-11,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Pneumatic Tire Forklift
• 3,000lb Electric Lithium-ion High Level Order Picker
• 3,000-4,500lb Electric Lithium-ion Pantograph Single Reach Truck
• 3,000-3,500lb Electric Lithium-ion Pantograph Double Reach Truck
• 3,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Light Duty Walkie Pallet Jack*
• 4,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Light Duty Walkie Pallet Jack*
• 5,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Walkie Pallet Jack
• 6,000-8,000lb Electric Lithium-ion End Control Rider Pallet Jack
• 6,000-8,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Center Control Rider Pallet Jack
• 2,500lb Electric Lithium-ion Walkie Straddle Stacker
• 2,500-4,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Industrial Walkie Straddle Stacker
• 3,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Industrial Walkie Reach Stacker
• 2,000-4,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Industrial Walkie Counterbalanced Stacker
• 4,500-13,500lb Electric Lithium-ion Tow Tractor
• 44,000-70,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Heavy Duty Tow Tractor
* Signifies an Existing Model in our Full Line of Lithium-ion Material Handling Equipment
These new models have a lower center of gravity because they were designed around the lithium-ion battery packs. This allows them to be more stable and safer. Our lithium-ion technology also provides the equipment with several key benefits.
These key benefits include:
- Safest Lithium-ion Battery Chemistry thanks to the Lithium Iron Phosphate chemical makeup of the battery packs.
- Opportunity Charging that allows the equipment to run in multi-shift operations.
- Rapid Charging that allows the equipment to be charged in as little as two hours.
- Maintenance Free Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Packs
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- More Energy Efficient/Higher Energy Density than comparable Lead-Acid powered equipment
- Longer Run Times
- Environmentally Friendly thanks to the batteries not using acid and the drivetrain not releasing harmful fumes.
In addition to these benefits, the new equipment features up to a 10 year or 20,000 hour warranty depending on the specific model. To learn more about the new full line of lithium-ion powered material handling equipment from HC Forklift America Corporation, contact your authorized Hangcha dealer or visit HC Forklift America’s website at www.hcforkliftamerica.com/lithium-ion/.