Over 40 years of building forklifts have culminated in the XF series from Hangcha Group. This experience, combined with the latest in forklift technology, the result is a line of forklifts that are efficient, environmentally conscious, comfortable, reliable, and safe. The XF Series represents the true do it all forklift from Hangcha Group.
- In developing the XF Series, comfort and ease of operation were carefully considered. For example, vibration levels were improved by adding compound engine dampers and full-floating powertrain mounts. Comfortable operating environments for operators also contribute to increased productivity.
- The rubber damper between the frame and the steering axle, the compound engine damper, and the full floating powertrain achieve a flexible connection between the frame and the driving system. As a result, vibrations are significantly reduced to increase operator comfort.
- The increased capacity exhaust muffler, intake, and noise shield technology significantly lower the forklift’s noise levels.
- The new relocated, easy-to-see LCD insturment display lets the operator check on all aspects of operational status with a glance.
- The new automobile-style light/turn-signal stalk and the forward-reverse lever are ergonomically designed and arranged to improve comfort and productivity.
- Optimal visibility in all directions creates the best conditions for relaxed and safe working. These conditions promote high productivity among the operators.
- The small diameter steering wheel, with tilt adjustment, provides an optimal driving position for the operator. The superior responsiveness of the steering wheel optimizes maneuverability even in narrow spaces.
- The parking brake was developed to reduce the operational force by 30%.
- The automobile-style suspended pedals provide a more ergonomic, operator-centered experience.
- The foot space is now 90% wider to significantly reduce operator fatigue. The new wide, non-slip step makes getting in and out of the forklift safe and easy.
- The easy-to-operate levers provide total load handling operation. The armrest is provided to reduce fatigue. The optional electro-hydraulic proportional control system gives the forklift the ability to make load handling more sensitive and precise.
- In addition to the soft landing system, the soft lifting system is adopted (front lifting cylinders of the full free-lift stage 2 & 3 masts). As a result, the noise and shock of the mast significantly decrease when lowering materials.
- The front lifting cylinders were redesigned with a smaller outer diameter to give the operator superior forward visibility. The double lifting cylinders also provide better forward visibility.
- Dynamic load sensing hydraulic steering system, efficient LED lights, and lower fuel consumption combine to provide increased productivity and reduced operating costs.
- The new efficienct lighting system uses LED’s and a new type of reflector to reduce energy consumption. This significantly improves illumination performance while also prolonging operation time.
- Hangcha offers these forklifts with either an LPG or Diesel engine. These powerful engines are respectively built to EPA standards and Tier 4F standards. The engines release fewer emissions and create a cleaner work environment.
- The diesel version uses a CUMMINS engine QSF2.8T4F that complies with Tier 4 Final control regulation. The DOC exhaust treatment found on the CUMMINS engine ensures the exhaust satisfy with USA T4F standards. It also provides a reduction in noise There is also minimal maintenance required when operating the CUMMINS engine.
- By focusing on enhancing reliability and reducing downtime, the XF series is able to increase productivity for the end-users.
- The forklifts are equipped with large capacity aluminum radiators. These radiators have optimized heat dissipation channels to enhance cooling capabilities. This keeps the engine running reliably in heavy-duty applications.
- XF series features a rugged design, stamped frame, and an engine hood. The stamped instrument panel, overhead guard, and heavy profile rail mast combine to provide excellent structural rigidity to ensure outstanding reliability and stability in heavy-duty conditions.
- The steering axle uses a large-diameter steering cylinder to substantially increase the reliability and service life of the steering system.
- The XF Series is designed to facilitate easy inspections and servicing. Easy maintenance reduces the amount of downtime & cost of ownership.
- The new controller is integrated into all of the electrical components. It also features excellent durability in harsh temperatures, water, and vibrations. This promotes reliability in the most demanding operations.
- The cover on the dash can be lifted to easily check the brake fluid. The two-piece design makes the floorboard easy to lift and remove for access to the powertrain.
- The easy-to-operate latch provides quick access to the engine compartment.
- The radiator cover fasteners can be turned by hand easily to enable quick inspections or servicing.
- A wide range of technology is applied to ensure absolute safety for both the operator and those in the vicinity.
- The Operator Presence Sensing (OPS) System incorporates a lifting, tilting, and traveling stop function. When the operator leaves the seat, the system automatically locks the lifting/tilting functions and disables the forklift from traveling to ensure safety.
- An optional rear grip with a horn button enhances operational safety while traveling in reverse.
- There is a locking mechanism found on the engine hood, damper, and parking brake for the operator’s safety.
- The throttling device locks the mast in place if there is a hydraulic failure. This adds to the operational safety of the truck.
The new controller is integrated into all of the electrical components. It also features excellent durability in harsh temperatures, water, and vibrations. This promotes reliability in the most demanding operations.
The CUMMINS engine uses a special air filter to dramatically reduce air intake resistance. It is also equipped with a pressure alarm to prolong service life.
The exhaust treatment DOC ensure the exhaust satisfy with Europe 3B and USA T4F , it also with good noise reduction , maintenance is minimal.
The new dynamic load sensing hydraulic steering system improves hydraulic efficiency and reliability.
XF Series truck is equipped with the world renowned Okamura transmission. The brake drum and hub use a monolithic style construction.
The forklifts are equipped with large capacity aluminum radiators. These radiators have optimized heat dissipation channels to enhance cooling capabilities. This keeps the engine running reliably in heavy-duty applications.
- Full Cabin
- Cabin Heater
- Front Window
- Solid Pneumatic Tires
- Non-Marking Tires
- Full Suspension Seat
- Fire Extinguisher
- Higher Overhead Gaurd
- Rear Reverse Handle with Horn
- Custom Paint Colors
- Dual Front Wheels
- Large Capacity Copper Radiator
- Radiator Screen
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Valve
- Electro-Hydraulic Proportional Control System
- Return Oil Filter
- Front & Rear Working Light
- Special Forks
- Wider Fork Carriage
- Wider Load Backrest
- Various Specialty Attachments