The 3,000-4,500lb electric reach truck is suitable for operations in narrow aisles and limited spaces. This truck features a high lift, large load capacity, pantograph, and a small turning radius. Using its advanced performance and technology, the reach truck adds to the efficiency of operations while maintaining reliability and a high level of safety. The X Series Narrow Aisle Reach Truck is the ideal tool for materials handling in warehouses, supermarkets, and workshops.
The X Series Narrow Aisle Reach Truck is designed to stack and retrieve goods efficiently in narrow warehouses and at high lift heights while still maintaining a lifting capacity of up to 4,500lbs. The exterior of this forklift is powder coated in a durable, easy to see, red finish.
- The battery placed at the bottom of the chassis to create a low center of gravity. This allows the truck to have good stability.
- The four-pivot structure provides stability when the truck is being used to perform a high lift.
- The truck can operate in narrow aisles thanks to its small turning radius.
- Both a high-power pump motor and a silent gear pump (CONCENTRIC) are used to improve the lifting speed, lowering speed, and its operating efficiency.
- With several power modes, the truck is able to adapt to different operating conditions.
- The regenerative braking system provides an increase in the truck’s operating time.
- The hanging pedal alleviates operator fatigue when driving for a long period of time by being placed in a comfortable position for the operator.
- The operator is able to get on and off the truck more comfortably thanks to the low step-on height of the reach truck’s operator compartment.
- The handle, backrest, instruments, and switches were designed with ergonomics in mind to make operations more comfortable and flexible.
- The control handle and backrest can be adjusted according to the operator’s optimal driving position.
- The lifting system is optimized for the operator to have an excellent line of sight through the mast.
- The lateral removal of the battery provides easier maintenance and allows for the battery to be swapped out when running in continuous operating conditions.
- The four-pivot structure, low center of gravity, and high strength of the main frame components are designed to withstand the maximum load capacity of the reach truck.
- The controller, connectors, battery plug, and cut-off switch are all parts from industry known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
- The ZF transmission, SCHABMULLER drive motor, and the efficient AC power system greatly improve the reliability and service life of the narrow aisle reach truck.
- The controller manipulates the truck’s steering angle, lifting height, and traveling speed in unison to provide safer operations.
- The multi-function control handle’s unique shape and angled design help to minimize hand movement and muscle fatigue.
- With the pedal sensing system, the truck can be driven only if the driver stands on the pedal. If the operator takes their foot off the pedal, active braking is initiated to prevent an accident.
- The Full Free-Lift Stage 3 Mast provides great visibility for the operator and improves operations safety.
- The brushless AC motor is maintenance-free and significantly reduces the total cost of ownership.
- The maintenance hatch opens wide enough to enable easy repair, maintenance, and tuning of the equipment.
- The battery is designed to be removed from the side of the truck for easy repair and maintenance.
- The controller and electrical components are placed together in the chassis and are highly integrated.
- The electronic parking brake greatly improves the safety of the operator and the truck.
- The fast lifting and lowering speeds are highly efficient.
- The suspension system and hanging pedals improve operator comfort.
- The integrated mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic controls work in unison to regulate the speed of the truck when traveling and to move the forks more precisely and stably.
- The newly equipped AC control system supports a longer working time by precisely managing and adjusting the performance of the truck.
The electric reach truck effectively operates in narrow aisle applications.
The electric reach truck has a maximum lift height of 421″
The ergonomically designed operator’s compartment.
The pedal presence system and low step-on height provide a safer working environment for the operator.
The ability to laterally remove the battery allows for easier battery maintenance.
The Wide View Mast was designed for greater operator visibility.
- AC Motor and Controller
- Multi-Function Instrument Cluster
- Electric Power Steering System
- 198″ (5.03m) Full Free Lift 3 Stage Mast
- Fork Tilting
- Load Backrest
- Overhead Guard
- Soft Landing System
- Safe Operating System
- Automatic Decelerate Speed at the Corner
- Speed Automatic Limit when Mast High Lifting
- Damper Pedal
- Adjustable Backrest and Armrest
- Battery Side Roll Out
- Multi-Task Control Handle
- Electro-Hydraulic Proportional Valve System
- Polyurethane Tire
- Emergency Cut-Off Switch
- Electric Horn
- Static Strap
- Electric Parking Brake
- Large Capacity Battery
- Other Dimensions of Forks
- Mast Shield
- Widened or Heightened Load Backrest
- Strobe Light
- Blue Light
- Rear Working Light
- Cabin Ceiling Light
- Overhead Fan
- Camera System
- 12V Power Plug
- Fire Extinguisher