A Series Center Control Rider
6,000-8,000lbs lifting capacity
The A Series Center Control Rider Pallet Truck is a logistics handling device developed by Hangcha Group for the high-intensity operating conditions of the North American market. With AC drive technology, it has advanced performance and low maintenance cost. It is also safe, reliable, and can be easily operated. This center control rider pallet truck is an ideal tool for loading, unloading, and handling palletized goods in warehouses and workshops.
- The A Series Center Control Rider Pallet Truck has a smooth vivid profile and was designed to be ergonomic. The exterior of this forklift is powder coated in a durable, easy-to-see, red finish.
- This pallet truck uses stamped steel plates and injection molded parts. This creates a robust and durable product that is able to successfully take on the wear and tear of a warehouse environment.
- The operating compartment provides a large and comfortable workspace for the user.
- Thanks to the tiller’s design, all operations can be completed with one hand.
- When in turtle mode, the truck can be driven slow easily, and more accurately.
- The pallet truck was designed to provide excellent visibility while it is being operated.
- The operator is able to get on and off the pallet truck with ease thanks to how the operator platform is designed.
- The electric power steering system helps operators to easily maneuver the pallet truck.
- The maintenance-free, high-power, brushless AC traction motor has excellent acceleration, performance, good climbing ability, and low heat generation.
- The CURTIS control system provides accurate, stable, and more efficient control of the AC traction motor.
- The CANBUS structure makes the communication between the different parts of the truck faster and more reliable.
- The truck uses the regenerative braking system to prevent the pallet truck from sliding down a ramp.
- The hydraulic pump, switches, controller, connectors, and battery plug are all parts from industry-known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
- With a high-strength steel frame structure, the truck’s frame has a large residual load capacity and a long service life.
- The auxiliary wheel uses a shock absorber–torsion bar structure to ensure that the forklift has good stability.
- The electrical system uses waterproof connectors and protection on the wires and cables to improve the electronic’s reliability.
- The pump motor has a longer service life and saves energy because of the electronic lifting limit switch on the motor.
- The low noise and vibration hydraulic power unit enables stable and reliable lifting and lowering.
- The stamped forks provide higher strength and are impact-resistant.
- The pallet truck is equipped with guide forks to improve operational efficiency.
- The center control pallet truck features both release and emergency brakes to ensure safe driving.
- Regenerative braking prevents the pallet truck from sliding down ramps for operational safety.
- The red brake button on the head of the tiller causes the pallet truck to brake when pressed. This prevents the operator from being injured.
- The pallet truck has dual protection features for operator safety. The lifting limit switch prevents the mechanism from lifting the load too high. The controller prevents the pallet truck from rapidly starting or stopping. These features ensure that the load won’t shift and hurt the operator.
- When the operator releases the pedal while driving, the truck will automatically reduce its travel speed and steering angle. The truck also disables the lifting and lowering functions to ensure operator safety.
- The brushless AC drive motor is maintenance-free. This significantly reduces the operating costs of the pallet truck.
- The multi-functional, large screen instrument display includes the battery display, real-time speed, and self-diagnostic functions to facilitate maintenance and operation.
- The maintenance hatch opens to allow for easy access to all of the truck’s components.
- The spindles are equipped with lubricated sleeves and oil cups to facilitate maintenance and promote a long service life.
Battery Side Roll Out
The tiller and instrument display can be moved sideways to allow for more room when changing the battery.
- Traction Motor
- Curtis Controller
- Hydraulic Power Unit
- Electric Power Steering System
- Multi-Functional Large Screen Instrument Display
- Key Switch
- Electronic Lifting Limit
- Polyurethane Drive Wheel
- Polyurethane Load Wheel
- Caster Wheel
- Batteries Ranginging in Capacity from 300-750Ah
- Auxillary Floorboard for High Position Order Picking
- Packaging Film Holder
- Storage Box (available with batteries under 525Ah)
Find a Dealer Near You to Learn More