The Industrial Walkie Straddle, Reach, and Counterbalance Stacker make up a series of industrial walkie stackers that can handle dock-to-stock and everything in between. Hangcha’s Industrial Walkie Stacker product line offers advantageous head-length and a multi-function control handle with Electric Power Steering (EPS). This system, combined with the standard creep speed feature, gives the operator incredible load handling control with excellent maneuverability. The Industrial Walkie Stacker Series excels in the most demanding operational environments to bring your materials handling capabilities to their full potential.
The A Series Walkie Counterbalanced Stacker is designed to go where all general walkie stackers do. However, the counterbalanced stacker is unique because it is also designed for operations that use enclosed pallets. The design makes moving enclosed pallets easier because it allows for the little clearance there is in the pallet. Cutting-edge AC drive control technology and electric power steering provide advanced performance, comfortable operation, safety, reliability, and low maintenance costs. It can be used for loading and unloading in warehouses, supermarkets, and workshops.
- The A Series Walkie Straddle Stacker Pallet Truck has a smooth vivid profile and was designed to be ergonomic. The exterior of this forklift is powder coated in a durable, easy-to-see, red finish.
- This pallet truck uses stamped steel plates and injection molded parts. This creates a robust and durable product that is able to successfully take on the wear and tear of a warehouse environment.
- The truck uses stepless speed regulation for more accurate lifting and lowering of goods.
- The Electric Power Steering system makes maneuvering and load handling extremely easy.
- The brushless AC travel motor features excellent acceleration, outstanding climbing ability, low heat emission, and is maintenance-free.
- The latest CURTIS AC control system is highly efficient thanks to its accurate and stable control.
- The CANBUS structure makes communication between all of the machine’s functions faster and more reliable.
- The truck’s regenerative braking prevents it from sliding on a grade.
- The forward and backward tilting function of the carriage makes loading and unloading goods safer.
- The operating tiller is designed to be ergonomic. This allows for comfortable operation and easy access to all of the tiller’s buttons.
- The straddle stacker’s design provides the operator with a wide field of view allowing them to easily enter and withdraw from a pallet.
- The compact design of the straddle stacker and large rounded corners make the truck suitable for operation in narrow operational spaces.
- The optional battery side roll out provides the operator with an easy way to install or replace the battery.
- The three-support points, low center of gravity, and the high-strength steel-framed design feature a large residual load capacity, durability, and a long service life.
- All wires and cables are protected to significantly increase the reliability of the straddle stacker’s electrical system.
- The non-contact proximity switch is reliable and features a long service life.
- The low noise and vibration hydraulic power unit provides the straddle stacker with stable and reliable mast movement.
- The mast is made of H-shaped steel channels to give it better stability and rigidity.
- The power plug is fastened to the straddle stacker’s body to prevent damaging the plug when installing the battery. The load wheel structure allows for better maneuverability and reliability.
- Travel speed is lowered automatically when the forks are lifted to/past a specific height.
- As the truck’s steering angle increases, the truck’s speed decreases. This is a standard safety feature.
- The counterbalanced stacker features three types of braking functions, release braking, reverse braking, and emergency braking, for safe operation.
- The anti-sliding function on a grade ensures a safe operational workspace.
- The emergency reversing button at top of the tiller protects the operator from being injured in case of an emergency during the backward operation of the truck.
- The soft landing function reduces the mast’s lowering speed automatically when the forks are lowered to a height less than 3.9” from the ground. This is designed to protect the goods from hitting the ground too hard.
- The brushless AC drive motor is maintenance-free. This significantly reduces the operating costs of the straddle stacker.
- The integrated battery indicator, hour meter, and self-diagnostic instrument are all easy to use.
- The open battery compartment design allows for easy replacement and maintenance of the battery. The maintenance hatch opens to allow for easy access to all of the truck’s components
The unique creep speed driving function allows the truck can be driven slow easily, and more accurately.
The rotary load wheel structure gives the stacker better maneuverability.
The truck uses stepless speed regulation for more accurate lifting and lowering of goods.
Outrigger lengths can vary between 38”-50”
- AC Drive Motor
- CURTIS AC Drive & Oil Pump Motor Controller
- Electric Power Steering System
- Automatic Deceleration at Turns
- Proportional Speed Regulation for all Fork Operations
- Multi-Function Battery Condition Meter
- High-Performance Load Wheels
- 42” Fork Length
- 8.3-31.1” Range for the Adjustable Outer Distance of Forks
- 106.3” Limited Free Lift 2 Stage Mast
- Soft Landing Feature
- Multi-Function Tiller
- Speed Limited when Fork is at Elevated Location
- Key Switch
- Creep Speed Function
- Emergency Reverse Feature
- Wire Mesh Mast Screen
- Various Fork Lengths
- 48” Load Backrest
- Side Battery Extraction
- Various Mast Heights
- Storage Box