The A Series Walkie Pallet Jack is a new logistics handling device developed by Hangcha Group for the high-intensity operating conditions of the North American market. With the AC drive technology, it offers high performance and low maintenance costs. It is also safe, reliable, and can be easily operated. This walkie pallet jack with a 4,500lb load capacity is an ideal tool for loading, unloading, and handling palletized goods in warehouses, supermarkets, and workshops.
- The A Series Walkie Pallet Truck has a smooth vivid profile and was designed to be ergonomic. The exterior of this forklift is powder coated in a durable, easy-to-see, red finish.
- This pallet truck uses stamped steel plates and injection molded parts. This creates a robust and durable product that is able to successfully take on the wear and tear of a warehouse environment.
- The maintenance-free, high-power, brushless AC traction motor has excellent acceleration, performance, good climbing ability, and low heat generation.
- The CURTIS control system provides accurate, stable, and more efficient control of the AC traction motor.
- The CANBUS structure makes the communication between the different parts of the truck faster and more reliable.
- The truck uses the regenerative braking system to prevent the pallet truck from sliding down a ramp.
- The switches, controller, connectors, and battery plug are all parts from industry-known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
- When in turtle mode, the truck can be driven slow easily, and more accurately.
- The pallet truck’s design is optimized for great visibility and easy operation in narrow aisle applications.
- The compact design of the straddle stacker and large rounded corners make the truck suitable for operation in narrow operational spaces.
- The power plug is fixed on the truck body to avoid damage when installing the battery.
- The pallet jack won’t slip on a grade to ensure safe operation.
- When pressed, the emergency button on the tiller head immediately cuts power to the pallet truck to help keep the operator safe.
- The lifting limit switch is designed to help protect loads from damage.
- With a high-strength steel frame structure, the truck’s frame has a large residual load capacity and a long service life.
- The electrical system uses waterproof connectors and protection on the wires and cables to improve the electronic’s reliability.
- The pump motor has a longer service life and saves energy because of the electronic lifting limit switch on the motor.
- The low noise and vibration hydraulic power unit enables stable and reliable lifting and lowering.
- The power plug is fastened to the pallet truck’s body to prevent damaging the plug when installing the battery.
- The brushless AC drive motor is maintenance-free. This significantly reduces the operating costs of the pallet truck.
- The integrated battery indicator, hour meter, and self-diagnostic instrument are all easy to use.
- The maintenance hatch opens to allow for easy access to all of the truck’s components.
- The shafts are equipped with lubricated sleeves and oil cups to facilitate maintenance and promote a long service life.
The ergonomic tiller head allows for easy opperation with one hand.
Features a built-in charger.
The punch-formed forks are stronger. Combined with the tip guides, the truck is durable and efficient.
The battery compartment is convienently placed for ease of access.
The pallet truck is designed to operate over docks, lift gates, and curbs to prevent wear and tear to the carriage and components.
- 24 Volt Electrical System
- CANBUS Communication
- Curtis AC Controller
- PU Drive Tire
- 150Ah AGM Battery
- Built-in Charger
- SB-175 Red Battery Connector
- Battery Disconnect Handle
- Key Switch
- Multi-Function Meter
- Electric Horn
- Upright-Tiller Creep Speed Feature
- PU Load Wheel
- Single Load Wheel
- Emergency Cut-Off Switch
- Balance Leg
- Maintenance-Free battery 225Ah
- Industrial battery 240Ah
- Load Backrest
- PIN Code Access
- Rubber Drive Tire
- Caster Wheel