Manages the day-to-day sales and inbound logistical operation and office administration, and make sure all the operation and administration work is running smoothly.
- Manage and coordinate the order processing activities.
- Manage domestic shipping carriers and negotiate with carriers to make sure HCFA has good price.
- Manage and control office supply expenses.
- Manage HCFA procurement of chargers, other related accessories, etc.
- Help on regional sales rep’s special option inquiry.
- Report on team and individual performance.
- Develop and execute innovative strategies.
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting.
- Assists in developing the team’s budget by updating all budget files, assessing and making appropriate recommendations to the VP of Operations on expenditure levels and other related financial issues based on analysis of previous yearly trends and expenditures.
- Handles confidential and sensitive material related to staffing such as documents related to pricing management, staffing controls, and hiring on behalf of the VP of Operations.
- The Executive Assistant is expected to use their judgment in deciding when to act independently and when to involve the VP of Operations.
- Assists the Management team with overall branch activities and performs other related duties in accordance with instructions, working cohesively with the VP of Operations
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Previous experience as a manager or executive
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Able to coordinate between multiple departments.
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Time Management
- Basic Computer Operations
- Proficient in MSN Office Suite Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
To apply, send an updated resume and cover letter to our HR and Office Manager, Adean Holloway.
Toll-Free: (888) 652-8395
Phone: (980) 332-4648
Fax: (980) 888-8336