The A Series Electric End Control Rider Pallet Truck is a logistics handling device developed by Hangcha Group for the high-intensity operating conditions of the North American market. With the AC drive technology, it offers high performance and low maintenance costs. It is also safe, reliable, and can be easily operated. This end control rider pallet truck is an ideal tool for loading, unloading, and handling palletized goods in warehouses and workshops.
- The A Series End-Control Rider Pallet Truck has a smooth vivid profile and was designed to be ergonomic. The exterior of this pallet truck is powder coated in a durable, easy-to-see, red finish.
- This pallet truck uses stamped steel plates and injection molded parts. This creates a robust and durable product that is able to successfully take on the wear and tear of a warehouse environment.
- Low-noise reduction gearbox and high-elasticity PU traction wheel result in low noise.
- Additional wheels supported with PU blocks and springs realize more stable traveling.
- The inner concave design at the bottom of the machine’s hood offers more room for the operator’s feet.
- The brushless AC travel motor features excellent acceleration, outstanding climbing ability, low heat emission, and is maintenance-free.
- The CANBUS structure makes communication between all of the machine’s functions faster and more reliable.
- The operating handle’s picking button is a part of the pallet truck’s standard configuration. This allows the pallet truck to be operated from the side to increase the efficiency of the picking operation.
- The pallet truck’s regenerative braking feature prevents it from sliding on a grade.
- The pallet truck frame is made of high-strength steel plates. It is designed to have a long service life in various working conditions.
- The box-type stamped forks are stronger, more rigid, and impact resistant.
- Water-proof plug connectors offer protection for all of the cables. This significantly increases the reliability of the end control rider’s electrical system.
- The limit switch of the lifting motor eliminates the overflow of the hydraulic power unit. This is more energy-efficient and can protect the power unit’s motor.
- The end control pallet truck features three types of braking functions, release braking, reverse braking, and emergency braking, for safe operation.
- The anti-sliding function on a grade ensures a safe operational workspace.
- The emergency reversing button at top of the tiller protects the operator from being injured in case of an emergency during the backward operation of the truck.
The FREI Multi-Function Tiller
Low step height platform with optional cushioned knee pads.
The CURTIS AC Control System
The load backrest is secured with high-strength bolts to protect the operator.
- Brushless AC driving motor
- High-Performance PU Driving Wheels
- CURTIS AC Controller
- High-Performance Hydraulic Power Unit
- Anti-Skid Pedal Pad
- CANBUS FREI Multi-Functional Tiller
- Multi-Functional Instrument Display
- PU Buffering Elastic Auxiliary Wheels
- Electromagnetic Brake
- Load Backrest
- Caster Wheel
- Optional Battery Capacities: 300Ah, 400Ah, or 750Ah
- Optional Fork Lengths: 54”, 60”, 84”, 96”, 132”, or 144”
- 28” Distance between Fork-Arms
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Storage Box