The A Series Electric Stock Picker is designed to meet order fulfillment needs in narrow aisle environments. This stock picker has a comprehensive safety protection system, excellent ergonomics, and an advanced control system. Being reliable, comfortable, safe, and stable, all while providing excellent performance, it is the perfect choice for increasing productivity in small load order fulfilling environments such as retail and manufacturing applications.
1. The brushless AC traction motor features excellent acceleration, outstanding climbing ability, low heat emission, and is maintenance-free.
2. The advanced CURTIS control system provides precise, smooth, and efficient control of the stock picker.
3. CANBUS structure allows for the whole vehicle to communicate faster and more reliably.
1. The truck is designed for smooth lifting, lowering, and stability when stock picking to reduce operator fatigue.
2. Lifting & lowering of the mast are buffered to enable more comfort.
3. CURTIS multi-function instruments include functions such as mode selection and wheel position. The instruments also clearly display various information about the order picker.
1. The brushless AC motor is maintenance-free. This saves the end-user time and money.
2. The integrated display shows remaining power, advanced diagnostics, and timing for convenience when operating and maintaining the stock picker.
3. The rear hood can be easily removed. This is convenient for maintenance of the hydraulic unit, electric control, motor, and other parts.
1. The vehicle’s frame is robust and reliable thanks to its high-strength steel frame structure.
2. All of the stock picker’s wires and cables are protected. This greatly improves the reliability of the electrical system.
3. Switches, connectors, instruments, and other key parts are all high-quality products with excellent performance and quality.
1. The low mast provides the operator with perfect visibility.
2. The controller offers limits the stock picker’s speed when cornering to ensure smooth and safe operation.
3. The safety pedals include a sensor to ensure the operator has their feet properly positioned on the platform. It automatically stops travel, lift, and lower functions if the operator doesn’t have their foot on the pedal.
4. The hydraulic system has an emergency manual lowering valve that can be operated from the rear of the stock picker to lower the platform.
The tilt sensor prevents the vehicle from tipping over due to excessive slope and ensures operator safety.
The rear load tray can be folded to allow for working in a confined space.
Battery side roll out and built-in charger are standard features of the stock picker. This allows for easy battery replacement and convenient charging.
The large front and rear trays greatly improve the operator’s efficiency.
The guardrails are equipped with detection switches. The stock picker will not work until the guardrails are put up.
- AC Traction Motor
- CURTIS Controller
- Front Load Tray
- Foldable Rear Load Tray
- Automatically Decelerates when Cornering
- CURTIS Multi-Function Instrument Display
- Maintenance-Free Battery
- Battery Locking Mechanism
- Built-in Charger
- Emergency Cut-Off Switch
- Safety Pedal
- Tilt Switch
- Left and Right Guardrail
- Back Cushion
- Electromagnetic Brake