The X Series Electric Pneumatic Tire Forklifts, with a load capacity of 4,000-7,000lbs, are a new generation of electric pneumatic forklifts from Hangcha Group. These forklifts take design cues from our rugged IC pneumatic line of forklifts to provide the same durability with an electric powered chassis. The durable X Series Electric Pneumatic Tire Forklifts also provides operators with the performance, efficiency, comfort, and safety needed to effectively operate in North American operational environments.
The X Series Electric Pneumatic Forklift is designed to be small and flexible while still maintaining a lifting capacity of up to 7,000lbs. This design allows it to be used in narrow aisle applications. The exterior of this forklift is powder coated in a durable, easy-to-see, red finish.
When designing the X Series forklifts, engineers decided to enhance the swing point of the steering axle and shorten the front overhang distance by arranging the travel motors in parallel, fixing the batteries at the bottom of the forklift’s frame, and lengthening the distance between the shaft real-wheel. Ultimately this was all done to provide excellent stability when operating the forklift.
- Engineers increased the inner and outer turning angle of the steering wheels to decrease the forklift’s turning radius and allow for it to operate in narrow applications.
- The controller provides multiple speed modes to allow the forklift to adapt to various working conditions.
- The forklift features a high-power traction motor and a high-speed gearbox. Because of this, the maximum travel speed and climbing gradient under full load have been increased to 10.3mph and 20% respectively.
- The forklift features a low noise, high-power pump motor with a large discharge capacity to promote lifting speed. This allows the forklift’s maximum lifting speed to be 16.5 inches per second with a 3300lb full load.
- The compact design of the X Series forklift allows for efficient use in narrow applications. For example, the width of the 4,000-5,000lbs truck is only 46.5”.
- The lightweight and low energy consumption design, combined with the brake energy regeneration system, effectively saves energy and increases the time the forklift can operate on a single charge.
- Designed based on ergonomics, the longer wheelbase provides more legroom, the steering wheel’s diameter is reduced to 11.8”, and the seats can be adjusted forward and backward. This was all done to allow operators to be able to find their most comfortable driving position.
- Storage space and a USB port have also been added to increase operator comfort.
- Highly efficient LED headlights and rear LED combination lights increased the operator’s visibility in different working environments.
- The panoramic rearview mirror provides greater rear visibility for safer operation.
- Soft Landing System: When forks are between 3.9-2.4” above the ground, the descending speed decreases automatically. This is done to keep the goods and pallet from hitting the ground and to protect both goods and the ground.
- The overload protection device for the electronic and hydraulic systems conforms to safety specifications.
- The maintenance hatch underneath the operator’s feet can be disassembled without tools. This allows for convenient checking and repairs of the motors and electronic systems.
- Brake fluid can easily be added without tools thanks to its convenient location in the dash.
- The maintenance hatches can easily be fully opened and are quite convenient when performing battery maintenance.
- The MOSFET integrated control system provides accurate control of traveling, fork movement, and adjusting the performance of the motors. The forklift will also not roll back on a ramp thanks to the controller.
- The controller, connectors, battery plug, and emergency switch are all parts from industry-known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
- The forklift’s regenerative braking provides more energy savings and efficiency when the forklift decelerates and drives on a downwards slope.
The mast and the steel overhead guard provide great visibility and help to reduce the risk of accidents.
Fully closed operation plate space, tilting cylinder, and flat bottom plate, providing more comfortable and safe operation
The optional battery side rollout provides a fast, simple, and safe solution for the operator when they need to change out the battery.
The multi-function instrument display clearly displays vital information when operating the forklift and is placed in an easy-to-see location for the operator.
- 118” Limited Free Lift 2 Stage Mast
- Soft Landing System
- Overhead Guard
- Storage Compartment
- Emergency Cut-Off Switch
- USB Interface
- AC Motor and Controller
- Multi-Function Instrument Display
- 2nd Valve
- Dynamic Load Sensing Hydraulic Steering Gear
- Panoramic Rearview Mirror
- Operator Presence Sensing System (OPS)
- Integrated Combination Switch
- DC-DC converter
- Front and Rear LED Combination Lights
- Tow Pin
- Back-Up Alarm
- 78.7-196.9’” Limited Free Lift 2 Stage Mast
- 98.4-157.5“ Full Free Lift 2 Stage Mast
- 169.3-275.6” Full Free Lift 3 Stage Mast
- Wide Fork Carriage
- Wider or Higher Load Backrest
- Dual Front Tires
- Solid Pneumatic Tires
- Non-Marking Tires
- Full Suspension Seat
- Reverse Grip with Horn
- Fingertip Control System
- Left & Right Rearview Mirror
- Rear Working Light
- Battery Removal System using Forks
- Battery Side Roll Out
- High Capacity Battery
- Various Fork Lengths
- Various Accessories