X Series Electric Burden Carrier
3,000-6,000lbs load capacity
- The X Series Electric Burden Carrier has a smooth vivid profile and was designed to be ergonomic. The exterior of this tow tractor is powder coated in a durable, easy-to-see, red finish.
- The materials, such as the diamond plate bed, create a robust and durable product that is able to successfully take on the wear and tear of its operational environment.
- The easy to see digital dashboard provides operators with vital information such as the battery charge indicator, fault
detection, speedometer, and hour meter.
- The burden carrier can reach speeds up to 12.42 mph to increase productivity and efficiency.
- The permanent magnet brushless traction motor, electronic controller, and aluminum alloy gearbox work in unison to provide a highly efficient, fast start-up, energy-saving, and quieter operating experience.
- The front and rear axles feature a fully elastic suspension system to decrease vibration and provide operator comfort.
- The low step-on platform allows for easier access into the operator’s compartment.
- The ergonomic operator’s compartment allows for the operating pedals, instruments, steering wheel, and switches to easily be reached. Operation is more comfortable as a result.
- The LED lighting illuminates the burden carrier’s surroundings for easy operation both during the day and at night.
- The optional electric power steering, with a turning force of 8-12N, creates an easier operating experience for the operator.
- The optional fully enclosed driver’s cab allows for work to continue in all types of weather.
- The brushless AC traction motor is maintenance-free. This allows for significant savings in maintenance costs.
- The electronic control cover plate can be easily accessed and removed. This allows for convenient maintenance of the electronic control system.
- The controller and electronic components are placed together in the chassis because they are highly integrated. This creates one main electronic component area for easy maintenance.
- Important components, such as the switches, connector clips, and instruments, are all parts from industry-known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
- The chassis, driving axle, steering axle, and so on are all designed with strength in mind to meet heavy-load operating conditions.
- The chassis is designed with a frame and girder-type structure. This allows it to be lightweight while retaining a great load capacity.
- As a part of the standard configuration, the emergency cut-off switch is designed to meet ITSDF safety standards.
- The battery and electronic system are highly efficient. In addition, all of the wires and cables are protected to significantly increase the reliability of the burden carrier’s electrical system.
- The brake system and anti-slip function are designed to increase operational safety.
Durable Operator’s Compartment
Full Suspension Platform
Fast and Convenient Maintenance
Allows Two Operators to Sit Comfortably
- Operator Presence Sensing System (OPS)
- LED Light System
- Large Screen LCD Display
- Emergency Cut Off Switch
- Reversing Buzzer
- Cup Holder
- Tow Pin
- Full Suspension Platform
- Two Seats for Personel
- Seat Belts
- Electric Power Steering System
- Large Diameter Steering Wheel
- Full Suspension Seat
- Platform Guardrail
- Rain Cover with or without Wind Screen and Windscreen Wiper
- Full Cabin
- Operator Fan
- Left and Right Mirror
- Strobe Light
- Blue Light
- Rear Working Light
- Reverse Alarm
- Larger Capacity Battery
- High Performance Battery
- Battery Side Roll Out
- 12V Power Supply
- Solid Tire
- Fire Extinguisher
- Electric Parking Brake
Find a Dealer Near You to Learn More