A New Division of Performance
The lithium-ion powered XC Series Moving Mast Reach Truck fully utilizes the advantages of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology. This truck also features innovations in vehicle structure, functional configuration, performance, ergonomics, and operating vision. The innovative structure and compact lithium-ion battery pack breakthrough traditional structure design to increase performance in narrow aisle operational environments. This truck also caters to a wide range of applications whilst ensuring optimum energy efficiency thanks to its narrow design, high lifting height, load capacity, individual customization, and lithium-ion technology.
The XC Series Lithium-ion Moving Mast Reach Truck is designed to stack and retrieve goods efficiently in narrow warehouses and at high lift heights while still maintaining a lifting capacity of up to 5,500lbs. The exterior of this forklift is powder coated in a durable, easy-to-see, green finish that designates it as a lithium-ion model.
1. Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) continually monitors energy management and ensures reliable operation.
2. The CATL lithium-ion battery uses an 80V system to fully charge in 2 hours. It also provides a long service life and offers less energy loss.
3. The maintenance-free lithium-ion battery pack is designed to provide a large operating space in the cab, a broad operating view, and a low center of gravity.
4. HANGCHA provides these Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 ) battery packs with a 10 year or 20,000 hour warranty.
5. See warranty certificate for specific warranty information on the Lithium Iron Phosphate battery packs.
1. The moving mast reach truck has been designed to provide a comfortable, compact, and stylish interior.
2. The operator is able to comfortably work thanks to the spacious operator compartment, cloth suspension seat, and fingertip controls. In addition to providing a spacious operator compartment, the unique body structure also allows for a wide view of the operating area. this promotes operational safety for both the operator and workers in the workplace.
3. The improved mast structure and piping arrangement enable greater visibility for stacking operations.
4. The hydraulic tubing and wires run along on both sides of the mast, overlapping with the chain, to make full use of the space and increase visibility for the operator.
5. The compact mast design enables the operator to have a wide view around the outside of the mast.
6. The middle cylinder is arranged to enable the operator to have greater visibility when looking inside the mast.
The XC Series Moving Mast Reach Truck with Lithium-ion Technology offers an excellent ergonomic design to help operators be able to remain productive longer without becoming fatigued.
The reach truck features:
1. Adjustable Steering Wheel
2. Adjustable Pedal Height
3. Cloth Suspension Seat
4. Fingertip Controls
5. Adjustable Instrument Display
Developed for the XC Series Moving Mast Reach Truck, the new multifunctional 4.3” color instrument display offers easy-to-read truck status, convenient function buttons, and ultimately provides an intuitive operator-machine interface. The function buttons allow for operators to quickly select mast height, change settings, remove the battery, and select drive modes. By integrating the buttons into the display, engineers simplified the console and made operating the truck more concise and efficient.
Multiple heights can be pre-set on the instrument display panel. When the function is enabled and the fork is about to be lifted to the preset height, the lifting speed will gradually slow down and the fork will stop at the set height.
Height Limit Control
When this function is enabled and the fork is lifted to a certain height, this height will be set as the maximum allowable lifting height. Afterward, whenever the fork is about to be lifted to this height, the lifting speed will gradually slow down and the fork will stop at this height.
Simple, Reliable, & Fast: When the button is pressed, fork positioning occurs automatically. This eliminates the time-consuming, cautious approach needed when entering a pallet.
Particularly at high lift heights, the forks’ tilt position is often very hard to detect. The automatic fork leveling feature significantly simplifies and accelerates pallet entry.
Drive Control Unit
The drive control limits the traveling speed and traverse speed as soon as the forks are raised. This increases operational safety when maneuvering with a raised pallet in front of the storage rack. It also allows for more sensitive maneuvering while operating the moving mast reach truck.
Battery Lock with Creep Speed Interlock
A sensor installed on the battery latch monitors if the battery pack is locked in the correct position. If the battery pack is not locked or retracted then travel is restricted to creep speed.
The XC Series Moving Mast Reach Truck with Lithium-ion Technology was designed to provide easy access for maintenance using the battery pack removal system, maintenance hood, and seat swinging design.
- Fingertip Control
- Height Display
- Height Selection
- Height Limit
- Central Sideshift
- Horizontal Fork Alignment
- Mast Reach Damping System
- Electronic Lowering Limit
- Soft Landing System
- Lifting Damping System
- Drive Control Limit
- Battery Lock with Creep Speed Interlock
- Traveling Speed Control while Cornering
- 180° Steering Mode
- ZF Transmission
- USB Power Outlet
- Key Start
- Working Light (in the direction of the fork)
- Strobe Light
- Electronic Adjustable Pedal Height
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Instrument Angle Adjustment
- Suctioned Oil Filter Clogging Alarm
- Backflow Oil Filter Clogging Alarm
- Seat Interlock System
- MSG65/522 Suspension Seat
- Load Backrest
- Operator Presence Sensing (OPS) System
- Drive Wheel Skid Control System
- 360° Steering Mode
- Fork Positioning Laser
- Video Camera
- Keyless Start
- Working Light (in the reverse direction of the fork)
- Blue light
- Red Zone Warning Light (3 sided)
- Panoramic Roof
- PVC Clear Roof
- Panoramic Rearview Mirror
- Left and Right Rearview Mirrors
- Cold Storage
- Fire Extinguisher
- Compartment Operator Fan