The Industrial Walkie Straddle, Reach, and Counterbalance Stacker make up a series of industrial walkie stackers that can handle dock-to-stock and everything in between. Hangcha’s Industrial Walkie Stacker product line offers advantageous head-length and a multi-function control handle with Electric Power Steering (EPS). This system, combined with the standard creep speed feature, gives the operator incredible load handling control with excellent maneuverability. The Industrial Walkie Stacker Series excels in the most demanding operational environments to bring your materials handling capabilities to their full potential.
The Industrial Walkie Reach Stacker from Hangcha is designed for versatility in the Industrial Walkie Stacker Series. It can act both as a counterbalanced stacker and a straddle stacker thanks to the scissor fork extension system. It acts as a counterbalanced stacker when its forks are extended. This allows it to handle non-standard pallets, enclosed pallets, and enclosed shelves easily. The reach stacker also acts as a straddle stacker when its forks are retracted allowing it to operate flexibly in narrow passages. This makes it perfect for warehouses, supermarkets, and workshops.
- The Electric Power Steering (EPS) system makes maneuvering and load handling extremely easy.
- The brushless AC travel motor features excellent acceleration, outstanding climbing ability, low heat emission, and is maintenance-free.
- The latest CURTIS AC control system is highly efficient thanks to its accurate and stable control.
- The CANBUS structure makes communication between all of the machine’s functions faster and more reliable.
- The truck’s regenerative braking prevents it from sliding on a grade.
- Tiller, switches, plug connectors, meters, and other components are all parts from industry-known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
- The forks and load backrest have a backward and forward tilt function as a part of the standard configuration. This creates a safer experience when loading and unloading goods.
- The brushless AC motor reduces operation costs significantly because it is maintenance-free.
- The integrated battery indicator meter, timer, and fault self-diagnosis are convenient for maintenance.
- The back cover can be opened fully to reveal all key components and parts. This is extremely convenient for the maintenance of the entire machine.
- The three-support-point, low center of gravity, and the high-strength steel plate structure feature a large residual load-bearing capacity and a long service life.
- All wires and cables are protected to increase the reliability of the electrical system significantly.
- The non-contact proximity switch features a long service life and is reliable.
- The power plug is fastened to the stacker’s body. This prevents the plug from being damaged due to impact when the battery is lifted for installation.
- As the truck’s steering angle increases, the truck’s speed decreases. This is a standard safety feature.
- The reach stacker features three types of braking functions, release braking, reverse braking, and emergency braking, for safe operation.
- The anti-sliding function on a grade ensures a safe operational workspace.
- The emergency reversing button at top of the tiller protects the operator from being injured in case of an emergency during the backward operation of the truck.
- The soft landing function reduces the mast’s lowering speed automatically when the forks are lowered to a height less than 3.9” from the ground. This is designed to protect the goods from hitting the ground too hard.
- All movements of the fork can be regulated with stepless speed. This provides more accurate and stable handling of goods.
- The imported tiller’s function buttons are designed to allow the operator to comfortably operate the stacker.
- The standard configuration creep speed driving function allows the truck to move at slow speeds. This increases the stacker’s maneuverability and allows it to stack goods even in confined spaces.
- The stacker’s compact body and large rounded corner design make the truck perfect for narrow aisle operation.
- The optional battery side roll out makes swapping out the battery fast and easy.
FREI Multi-Function Tiller
1: Forks move forward / backward
2: Lifting/lowering of forks
3: Forward/backwards tilting of forks
The forks’ tilting function is easy for loading and unloading pallets.
The structure of the rotary load wheel offers better rolling ability and stability.
Travel speed is reduced automatically when the forks are lifted past a specified height.
- Brushless AC Drive Motor
- CURTIS AC Drive & Oil Pump Motor Controller
- Electronic Power Steering System
- Automatic Deceleration when Turning
- Proportional Speed Regulation for all Fork Operations
- Multi-Function Battery Condition Meter
- High-Performance Load Wheels
- 42” Fork Length
- 7.9-33.5” Range for the Adjustable Outer Distance of Forks
- Forward and Backward Tilt of the Fork, by 3° and 5° Respectively
- Load Backrest
- 106.3“ Limited Free Lift 2 Stage Mast with Double Lifting Cylinders
- Soft Landing System
- Multi-Function Tiller
- Speed Limited when Fork is at Elevated Location
- Key Switch
- Creep Speed Function
- Emergency Reversing Function
- 23.2” Forward Extension Distance of Fork
- Wire Mesh Mast Screen
- Storage Box
- Battery Side Extraction
- Various Mast Heights
- Various Fork Lengths