The newest generation A Series 3-Wheel Electric Forklift is designed to move freely throughout its operational environment. The forklift’s three-wheel design allows it to turn 360 degrees in its own footprint making it perfect for narrow applications. In addition, the safety features, operator comfort features, performance, and reliability are all improved to allow the operator to lift easily.
The A Series 3-Wheel Electric Forklift is designed to stack and retrieve goods efficiently in narrow aisles and at high lift heights while still maintaining a lifting capacity of up to 4,000lbs. The exterior of this forklift is powder coated in a durable, easy to see, red finish.
With dual separate driving motors, this forklift can move the front wheels forward or backward independently. This, combined with the 3-wheel design, allows for the forklift to have a small turning radius suitable for narrow applications. The high-performance AC driving motors deliver reliable power to keep the user moving quickly throughout their facility. The imported reducer and high-power driving motors provide reliable and strong performance.
1. High power pump motor and low noise gear pump, both improve the lifting speed and work efficiency.
2. The regenerative braking during deceleration feature increases efficiency.
1. The operator’s seat, steering column, and the newly designed adjustable levers can be easily adjusted to find the operator’s most comfortable driving position.
2. The instrument display is easy to see and provides crucial data such as running hours, self-diagnosis functions, and the remaining power in the battery.
3. The optional suspension seat is also designed to minimize vibration and reduce operator fatigue.
1. The battery compartment is designed to sit low to the ground. By doing this, the forklift’s stability increased and provides more even weight distribution.
2. Standard on this model, the soft landing system provides increased stability by sensing the load and decreasing the lowering speed of the forks.
This forklift was designed to meet both the ANSI and ITSDF safety standards. This means that the following all come standard on this forklift:
1. An emergency cut off switch.
2. An overloading protection system is integrated into the electronics and hydraulic systems.
3. The controller automatically reduces the forklift’s speed while cornering.
Designed with ease of access in mind, service engineers can remove the front floorboards without the need for tools. The operating levers have also been redesigned so that they can be adjusted forward. This allows the cover to easily open revealing the battery compartment and the power connector.
1. The MOSFET integrated control system provides accurate control of traveling, fork movement, and adjusting the performance of the motors. The forklift will also not roll back on a ramp thanks to the controller.
2. The controller, connectors, battery plug, and emergency switch are all parts from industry-known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
3. The 36V system and the 48V system can be switched by changing the battery and switching the meter mode.
Tight turning radius suitable for narrow aisle applications.
Adjustable Levers for Easy Battery Access
Dual Front AC Driving Motors
Panoramic Rearview Mirror
- Highly Efficient Dual Front AC Driving Motors
- Multi-Function Instrument Display
- Rubber Floor Mat
- Smooth Cushion Tires
- Emergency Cut Off Switch
- LED Headlights
- Rear Combination LED Light
- Panoramic Rearview Mirror
- 118.1″ Limited Free Lift 2 Stage Mast
- Adjustable Steering Column
- Fully Electronic Controlled Travelling, Lifting, and Steering
- Horn and Reverse Alarm
- CANBUS System
- Low Noise Gear Pump
- Fully Hydraulic Steering
- Soft Landing System
- Non Suspension Seat
- ZF Reducer
- SCHABMULLER Traveling Motor
- CURTIS Controller
- 3rd or 4th Hydraulic Function
- 98.4-177.2″ Full Free Lift 2 Stage Mast
- 169.3-255.9″ Full Free Lift 3 Stage Mast
- Rear LED Working Light
- Rear Grip with a Horn Button
- Integrated Sideshifter
- Other Attachments
- Other Dimensions of Forks
- Special Carriage and Backrest
- Larger Capacity Battery
- Non-Marking Tire
- Battery Charger
- Battery Side Extraction
- Fingertip Control on the Adjustable Armrest
- Suspension Seat
- Fully Enclosed Cabin
- Traction Tires
- Blue Spot Light
- Operator Presence System