Function meets form with the A series 3-Wheel Electric Forklift. The exterior of the forklift is powder coated in a durable green finish that designates the forklift is powered by our lithium-ion technology. The robust construction of this forklift is designed with the wear and tear from the multi-shift capabilities of our lithium-ion technology in mind. The eye-catching smooth body lines meet narrow application design with the A Series 3-wheel Electric Forklift with Lithium-ion Technology.
With dual separate driving motors, this forklift can move the front wheels forward or backwards independently. This combined with the 3-wheel design, allows for the forklift to have a small turning radius suitable for narrow applications. The high-performance AC driving motors deliver reliable power to keep the user moving quickly throughout their facility.
Operator comfort in mind, the suspension seat, steering column, and the newly designed adjustable levers can be easily adjusted to find the operator’s most comfortable driving position. The suspension seat is also designed to minimize vibration and reduce operator fatigue.
Thanks to lithium-ion technology, this forklift features opportunity charging. This means that the forklift can work through several shifts, charging during breaks, without needing to stop for hours to recharge. Combined with regenerative braking during deceleration, the powertrain is designed with efficiency in mind. The forklift also comes standard with a high-power pump motor and low noise gear pump. This adds to the efficiency by allowing the hydraulics to work faster. Overall, the A Series 3-Wheel Electric forklift is extremely efficient.
The battery compartment is designed to sit low to the ground. By doing this, the forklift’s stability increased and provides more even weight distribution. Standard on this model, the soft landing system provides increased stability by sensing the load and decreasing the lowering speed of the forks.
This forklift was designed to meet both the ANSI and ITSDF safety standards. This means that the following all come standard on this forklift:
An emergency cut off switch.
An overloading protection system is integrated into the electronics and hydraulic systems.
The controller automatically reduces the forklift’s speed while cornering.
Designed with ease of access in mind, service engineers can remove the front floorboards without the need of tools. The operating levers have also been redesigned so that they can be adjusted forward. This allows the cover to easily open revealing the battery compartment and the power connector.
The MOSFET integrated control system provides accurate control of traveling, fork movement, and adjusting the performance of the motors. The forklift will also not roll back on a ramp thanks to the controller. The controller, connectors, battery plug, and emergency switch are all parts from industry known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
1. Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) continually monitors energy management and ensures reliable operation.
2. HANGCHA provides these Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 ) battery packs with up to a 10 year or 20,000 hour warranty.
3. See warranty certificate for specific warranty information on the Lithium Iron Phosphate battery packs.
- CATL lithium-ion battery pack
- Dual Front AC Driving Motors
- Multi-Function Instrument Display
- Rubber Floor Mat
- Solid Pneumatic Tires
- Emergency Disconnect Switch
- 2 Hydraulic Valves Inside the Chassis
- LED Headlights
- Rear Combination LED Light
- Panoramic Rearview Mirror (in the middle of the overhead guard)
- 118.1 inch Duplex Wide View Mast
- Adjustable Steering Column
- Electronically Controlled Travelling, Lifting, and Steering
- ZF reducer and SCHABMULLER traveling motor
- Horn and Backup Alarm
- CAN-BUS System
- Low Noise Gear Pump (Brand: Shvimadzu, Made in Japan)
- Full hydraulic steering
- Soft Landing System
- Non Suspension Seat: Grammer GS12 with switch
- 3rd or 4th hydraulic function
- 98.4-177.2 inch duplex mast
- 169.3-255.9 inch triplex mast
- Rear working LED light
- Rear reverse grip with horn button
- Fingertip control on the adjustable armrest
- Integrated side shifter
- OPS system
- Special carriage and backrest
- Non-marking tire
- Battery charger
- Suspension seat
- Fully enclosed cabin
- Blue spot light
- Other specialty attachments
- Other dimension forks